Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a decent set of lungs on him.
Who knew eh?
Erm, he released a single with Waddle many years ago, it got into the charts (not that that's necessarily any indication of musical ability... 😆 ). Diamond Lights it was called - I remember listening to the radio all day in case it came on, then recording it on cassette tape when it did.

Absolutely brilliant interview with Glenn and Chris on the Friday Football Social. Had me in genuine stitches, especially the chat around Diamond Lights. Whole episode had a very heavy Spurs focus. Worth a listen ... but the last half an hour is absolute quality.

I still have the 7 inch single somewhere- but luckily no record player to play it on!
It was an embarrassment then and it’s even [more] embarrassing today- no one post that again please! Glenn Hoddle.

I bet he’d say exactly that! :roseunsure:

The best player I've ever seen in a Spurs shirt.

One of those moments that make it worth being a Spurs supporter. I had a brilliant view of that (standing right at the front of The Shelf) and couldn't wait to see again on MOTD.
It was a real pity that we didn't get silverware that season, it was a great side - 5 in midfield and Clive Allen on fire.
We fall short on so many occasions :(

Back
Top Bottom