Goldbridge, dick head, OK geezer or an elaborate parody?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dick or parody

• Dick

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Parody

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • A decent chap

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
I never cease to be amazed at how the cult of celebrity is bestowed on random nonentities simply because they air their opinions on Twitter. If you were in a pub and some random with a mouth far bigger than their brain gave you the benefit of their pea-brained perspective, the last thing you'd do is convey this bollocks to all and sundry. BUT... type the very same inane, mindless, spiteful drivel on Twitter and suddenly it's 'a thing' and the poster is quoted, re-quoted, re-tweeted and is generally treated as the next coming of Nostradamus. Maybe it's because I'm simply of an age where 'back in the day' a person of talent, skill or intellect commanded the public's attention and influenced opinion and debate, not these self-aggrandized 'seers' who bestow their words of wisdom on us less enlightened 'non-personalities' from the heights of Mount Twitter. Instead of raising the status of these turds, how about ignoring their mutant ramblings and let's get back to intelligent discussion?

Last edited:
A grown adult obsessed with computer games is infantile in imho. I'm surprised these people have girlfriends or wives. I don't see how any intelligent women would commit time to a man who spent endless hours at home playing computer games, unless they were simpletons themselves.

Woah, save some pussy for the rest of us!

It's fucking incredible how a false narrative can take hold and forms opinion.

If you love football and appreciate it by watching other games of football from different leagues and around the World there is no way you are going to have this view. It's really, really easy to spot a true plastic football fan, someone who doesn't watch anything outside of the prism of their "own" club.

It's fucking incredible how a false narrative can take hold and forms opinion.

If you love football and appreciate it by watching other games of football from different leagues and around the World there is no way you are going to have this view. It's really, really easy to spot a true plastic football fan, someone who doesn't watch anything outside of the prism of their "own" club.
its not a credible view.

I can understand Woolwich fans saying abu is better than Kane. Theyre wrong but i can understand how club bias would foster that view. Martial though in any planet is not on the same level as Kane. He just isnt.

This just came up in my YouTube recommendations - I didn’t watch it, but he loves stirring the pot doesn’t he? 😂

I won't watch this crap. He is a red wall Expressions. All I'll say is the title is a dead give away. Are Tottenham the new Woolwich 🤔...wow the entitlement of Gen Y/Z fans. Some of us don't live in terror of finishing outside the mythical top four.

Some proper fans the ones that didn't turn up a week on Tuesday were posting earlier about Andy Sinton Jason Dozzel and Rule Fox( guess what some of the happiest times and proudest I've had supporting Spurs ) there really is nothing to fear despite what Sky have made you feel. The last season was joyless crap and it was when we were top. Nuance is lost on some people.

Back
Top Bottom