Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho won’t say what injury Kane has. Never a good thing with us, no news is usually bad news. Let’s hope he’s just being rested and that’s it. He’s played a lot.
If there is a possibility that he can play on Sunday then surely it is nothing super serious?

Maybe he got a knock in training, maybe a cold.

Reguilon missed a midweek game with a cold but was back for the weekend did he not?

Listening to it now, pretty interesting. Glad he’s being interviewed by a spurs fan.

Baby due this month, so I guess there is a chance he could miss a game because of that.
The journo was a proper shitebag when asking the "we have to be able to beat the lesser teams to win the league" questions about Woolwich. You could feel the grin on his face. I love it.

Could be fatique. A knock in training, or just illness. Kane has two little ones so he was bound to pick up a cold sooner or later. Same with Vinicius.

Sergio just got a PS5 so we know where he is.
Playing 2 matches a week for 3 months straight is brutal. He's been getting some rest in the Europa League lately, but that September stretch was brutal. Probably just needs some rest.

I think he plays Sunday but Jose needs to trust some of the depth to play Palace. I know you can't take points for granted but managing the squad is critical and if some combination of Bale/Berwijn/Vinny/Dele/Son/Lamela/Lo Celso/Ndombele in the front 4 can't score enough to beat Palace then it's a problem.

Playing 2 matches a week for 3 months straight is brutal. He's been getting some rest in the Europa League lately, but that September stretch was brutal. Probably just needs some rest.

I think he plays Sunday but Jose needs to trust some of the depth to play Palace. I know you can't take points for granted but managing the squad is critical and if some combination of Bale/Berwijn/Vinny/Dele/Son/Lamela/Lo Celso/Ndombele in the front 4 can't score enough to beat Palace then it's a problem.
Have him in the squad for Palace if fit. But you could definitely experiment by having Vini start. But have Harry there as backup.

Back
Top Bottom