Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes Chelsea marked Kane and Son out of the game but at the cost of completely sacrificing their attacking play. They forced Lloris into one decent save.
This. Kane did a lot on Sunday. He tied up several Chelsea players the whole game, meaning they could not risk attacking us as they would have liked. And his positioning and work-rate were very good, as always. He had a perfectly good game in my view.

Mourinho is renown for overplaying injuries. He claimed Alderweireld's was a bad one, and also Son's.

He's back to his best, playing mind games and keeping the opposition thinking.

The fact he won’t say what the injury is means it’s definitely legit and not mind games IMO. The reason he’s not saying is surely because it’s something that could be targeted.

Kane 100% starts on Sun. Even if he's got a bit of a knock, he'll play and insist on it. Not worried. Mind games from Jose.

He can and should maybe have a rest until the Liverpool game. Maybe start Vinny against Palace?

Hes fine...jose mind games.

I love these when we're doing it. Oh wait, we never have until now.

I remember that red nose cunt up north used to pretty much ALWAYS leak to the press that United were going to sign our most in form player a few days before a game. You could set your watch by it.

Jose strikes me as the sort of manager who'd make Vinicius miss out on Thursday (even if there's literally nothing wrong) just to play off the whole injured thing.

He's Jose Mourinho. Why wouldn't someone as grateful as Vinicius listen to that and take a week off training!?

Back
Top Bottom