Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So @ste

But you’re not answering at all
You are trying to claim Kane didnt have the supply in 17/18

Here’s how we compared with City who walked the title
Shots
Spurs 623
City 665

On target
Spurs 216
City 265

Pass accuracy
Spurs 84%
City 89%

Crosses
Spurs 825
City 591

Cross accuracy
21%
20%

Big chances created
Spurs 76
City 95

Kane missed 18 of those big chances that season by the way

Do you stand by the fake mantra that his shot conversion was everyone else’s fault?
Still deflecting Sammy.
I'll try one last time.

Any strikers conversion rate will improve if he is provided with better quality chances?
Yes/no
(something I said in my very first post on this subject, which you still haven't addressed)

Harry has a relatively high percentage of shots from outside the box?
Yes/no

How many times were all the players you mentioned on the pitch at the same time?

Being just below world class doesn’t cause me misery, it just is what it is.

I slaughtered Eriksen and Dele long before it became trendy, because they stopped giving a shit.....then you all joined in later. Well done for seeing it years after me.

The question is why do YOU support Spurs.
You back one player out of an entire football club.

What do you get from that? Where will you go if he leaves?

Too many of of started to hate this club when you became Poch FC fans, and it now you have one man standing, until the summer.
Then what? I’ll be here, TTID

sammy Iv been supporting spurs since the days of goran bunjevčević...Harry Kane does not equate to Tottenham Hotspur. Nothing lasts forever, he may or may not move on but spurs will still be here and I’ll still be supporting them and the next big player that comes our way because that’s what football fans do.. they support their club and the players who play for it. You should try it

Still deflecting Sammy.
I'll try one last time.

Any strikers conversion rate will improve if he is provided with better quality chances?
Yes/no
(something I said in my very first post on this subject, which you still haven't addressed)

Harry has a relatively high percentage of shots from outside the box?
Yes/no

How many times were all the players you mentioned on the pitch at the same time?
I’ve not deflected.
I’ve shown you that Kane’s conversion rate has been pretty much par despite the vast, vast numbers of different tactical set ups, formations, line ups, and managers.

You’ve tried to claim that a peak Eriksen, Dele and Son didn’t create fuck all and wouldn’t get a game ahead of Zinchenko, Mahrez and Jesus in order to support your false claim

sammy Iv been supporting spurs since the days of goran bunjevčević...Harry Kane does not equate to Tottenham Hotspur. Nothing lasts forever, he may or may not move on but spurs will still be here and I’ll still be supporting them and the next big player that comes our way because that’s what football fans do.. they support their club and the players who play for it. You should try it
What’s your view on Sissoko, Dier and Winks?

And do you know what’s the worst part of this sammy... Kane is having his best year yet for us. Current top goal scorer and assists in the league and you are sat here saying he’s not great. 19 goals and 13 fucking assists mate. But yeah....not great!

I’ve not deflected.
I’ve shown you that Kane’s conversion rate has been pretty much par despite the vast, vast numbers of different tactical set ups, formations, line ups, and managers.

You’ve tried to claim that a peak Eriksen, Dele and Son didn’t create fuck all and wouldn’t get a game ahead of Zinchenko, Mahrez and Jesus
Once again, for God knows how many times, you've refused to answer points I raised.
One of which I have continously repeated since our first interaction on the subject.

Any you say that you're not deflecting.

See ya.

What’s your view on Sissoko, Dier and Winks?

they have all had their good days and bad. Sissoko was immense for a full season. Dier has been victim of being moved about and not really nailing down a defined position. Winks is spurs through and through but he’s not quite good enough for the level we are at. Am I gonna ridicule him and tell him to fuck off? No. I know what you are trying to do sammy and it won’t work

stevee stevee

15/16
25 goals from 158 shots
15% conversion

16/17
29 goals from 110 shots
26% conversion

17/18
30 goals from 184 shots
16% conversion

18/19
17 goals from 102 shots
16% conversion

19/20
18 goals from 81 shots
22% conversion

20/21
19 goals from 109 shots
17% conversion

Two of five seasons he went above 20% and only once reached the conversion levels of Jamie Vardy.

You said we didn’t have the players. Can you explain what happened those seasons and why Kane keeps reverting to norm?

Once again, for God knows how many times, you've refused to answer points I raised.
One of which I have continously repeated since our first interaction on the subject.

Any you say that you're not deflecting.

See ya.
Don’t you find it a tad narcissistic to not address my point while demanding I address your irrelevant ones which are basically lies that have been proven to be false by statical evidence

stevee stevee

15/16
25 goals from 158 shots
15% conversion

16/17
29 goals from 110 shots
26% conversion

17/18
30 goals from 184 shots
16% conversion

18/19
17 goals from 102 shots
16% conversion

19/20
18 goals from 81 shots
22% conversion

20/21
19 goals from 109 shots
17% conversion

Two of five seasons he went about 20% and only once reached the conversion levels of Jamie Vardy.

You said we didn’t have the players. Can you explain what happened those seasons and why Kane keeps reverting to norm?
Can you answer the questions I asked you first?

they have all had their good days and bad. Sissoko was immense for a full season. Dier has been victim of being moved about and not really nailing down a defined position. Winks is spurs through and through but he’s not quite good enough for the level we are at. Am I gonna ridicule him and tell him to fuck off? No. I know what you are trying to do sammy and it won’t work
but you have been tempted to edge of the rabbit hole..........

Don’t you find it a tad narcissistic to not address my point while demanding I address your irrelevant ones which are basically lies that have been proven to be false by statical evidence
Nope.

What I find narcissistic is someone who says they want to debate and then refuses to answer any points put to them, whilst at the same time accusing others of not debating.

If you cant see the joke then you obviously have no sense of humour . It’s Chris Whitty ,you know , the guy who wants us to live like nazi Germany , you pathetic prick . Fuck off .
I fucking know who it is you daft cunt.
Just pointing out the irony of a racist having a photo like that. Massive sign of immaturity.
Fuck off racist cunt.

Can you answer the questions I asked you first?
don't do it mate.
have some of this instead......

hump1.jpg

Nope.

What I find narcissistic is someone who says they want to debate and then refuses to answer any points put to them, whilst at the same time accusing others of not debating.
Because you’ve debated with nonsense that amounts to a peak Eriksen, Son and Dele could not start for City when Mahrez can

Back
Top Bottom