Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By not hiring Conte, Levy has confirmed to Kane that he has no intention of wanting to win the league.

Please put in a transfer request Harry and expose the cunts that ENIC are.

I have no problem with Kane wanting out. Levy and Lewis have completely fucked our club. I have said all along that if Kane wants to go then good luck to him.

I'm just pissed he let it come out before the season was over and completely turned the last month into a major distraction costing us Europa league.

Sometimes there’s a difference between making the final pass and the right pass.

I don’t think this was Kane’s best year at spurs. He had an argument for the award but I can’t blame them for taking a player that led his team to much more success.
Bro really!! like why i should waste my time arguing with a statement like this.

I have no problem with Kane wanting out. Levy and Lewis have completely fucked our club. I have said all along that if Kane wants to go then good luck to him.

I'm just pissed he let it come out before the season was over and completely turned the last month into a major distraction costing us Europa league
you really think that cost us a Europa league spot, did you not see the type of form we were in cmon maaan!!!

Honestly, it shouldn't have even been close. Kane is the top player in the Premier League and when fully fit and firing he doesn't even have close competition.
I mean there are are players in Kane's class in the PL. Van Dijk, De Bruyne, Kante, Salah, but none of those guys had career seasons and Kane did.

Dias is class, but he didn't do anything more than Toby did his first year here.

None of the defenders these days are as good as the likes of Vidic, Terry, Ledley, etc.

you really think that cost us a Europa league spot, did you not see the type of form we were in cmon maaan!!!
A win over Villa was all it took to get EL. Who knows what would have happened but Kane's major distraction didn't help at all.

We were actually in perfect EL form before that game lol. Lost to United, drew against Everton, beat a few others around that time.

One match at the end of the season changed it all.

I’m going to hold my hands up here and admit that I don’t think Kane had his best season for us performance wise despite the stats. It just reiterates to me that form is temporary and class is permanent.
Kane has more class in his little toe than the rest of the squad combined and if he can bang in those numbers for us even when in poor form imagine what sort of figures he’d be getting at somewhere like City where he’s surrounded by talent.
As much as I really don’t want him to leave I can completely understand him wanting to.

I'm just pissed he let it come out before the season was over and completely turned the last month into a major distraction costing us Europa league.
Has the manager speculation and incorrect tweets taught us nothing? Some snide leaked it sinkers not blame Harry when we have ZERO concrete proof he leaked it: just some itk cunts trying to gain internet points.

Has the manager speculation and incorrect tweets taught us nothing? Some snide leaked it sinkers not blame Harry when we have ZERO concrete proof he leaked it: just some itk cunts trying to gain internet points.
He did an interview with Neville that caused as much distraction as anything. Let's not act like it's only a leak that caused issues.

Wasn't the interview released after season had finished?
No, quotes from it started coming out the week of the Villa match. Football.London released the story of Levy being pissed the day of the Leicester match and then I think the full 64 minute interview was released after the season.

But the "preview" clips released were what caused the distractions. That is when he hinted at going and staying in the PL.

Back
Top Bottom