Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So there's nothing wrong in calling him a glory hunter then though is there?

Personally, I find it disappointing that someone who came through the academy, is apparently a boyhood fan, is on track to break club records, is THE main man at the club and is very well paid for it, would forego all this for the sake of getting his hands on a few pieces of silverware that City will win regardless of having him or not.
But every single footballer that is a human will be glory hunting. Even Matt Le tissier was. He moved from a smaller team to southampton who were then in the top division in England. City havent won the Champions league yet , so theres still that.

Like i said, only ones who do not 'glory hunt' are the Harry Winkses because this is the best it gets for him. His real level is at a lower league.

But every single footballer that is a human will be glory hunting. Even Matt Le tissier was. He moved from a smaller team to southampton who were then in the top division in England. City havent won the Champions league yet , so theres still that.

Like i said, only ones who do not 'glory hunt' are the Harry Winkses because this is the best it gets for him. His real level is at a lower league.
And?

I replied to someone complaining about someone else calling him a glory hunter, you seem to agree.

......On the day? About as good as Harry.

Oh Clemmie my love, you're out of the group. Now be a darling and fuck off.

My gut is telling me this Clemmie cunt isn't even real; just a 'ghost' name to throw out there when they want to write flimsy, unsourced bollocks.....

The Sun have 6 whole pages of this crap today..... Literally 10% of the rag. Tragic.

So there's nothing wrong in calling him a glory hunter then though is there?

Personally, I find it disappointing that someone who came through the academy, is apparently a boyhood fan, is on track to break club records, is THE main man at the club and is very well paid for it, would forego all this for the sake of getting his hands on a few pieces of silverware that City will win regardless of having him or not.

And the fact theirs no kudos in winning anything with citeh as they've bought the trophies in the first place.

Yes, it fucking well is.

Haven't you heard?
Levy picks the team and has no interest in winning anything.
Therefore, it stands to reason that before every final he tells, no he demands, that Kane doesn't score.

No trophy = no win bonuses to pay.

[Insert Eddie Murphy lookalike gif]

Son?

Hugo?

Jan?

season 9 sanctuary GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

:nunoout:

160m is only any good if it's cash upfront and invested in the team. None of this over 6 years bollocks.

If he goes, I wish him the best for all he has done. But hope he never scores against us in the league, so that record is fucked for him haha!
It’s only good as a first installment. They are going to have to go some way over £200 million.

Does he believe in unicorns too?

And next...

"Tottenham believe that Harry Kane no longer believes that Tottenham are willing to sell him this summer, in what they consider a shift in the players position. Harry Kane says he would still like to leave but Spurs believe the player has changed his mind in recent weeks/days/hours."

I would probably respect Kane a lot more if he just actually come out and said he wants to leave...Maybe he's trying to protect his image or whatever shite he's been told by his advisors, but all this leaked bullshit is starting to chip away at the very thing he thinks he's protecting...

I would probably respect Kane a lot more if he just actually come out and said he wants to leave...Maybe he's trying to protect his image or whatever shite he's been told by his advisors, but all this leaked bullshit is starting to chip away at the very thing he thinks he's protecting...
Normally loyalty bonuses etc in contracts. Probably trying to protect that.

Normally loyalty bonuses etc in contracts. Probably trying to protect that.
I suppose...those loyalty bonuses are a fucking nonsense though, you get a few million if you don't actually put in a transfer request, but you can effectively put one in via leaking shit to the press...and still get the bonus...

So let me get this right, guys.

We attack Man City for their so called murderous, immoral, slave driving owners using their blood soaked middle eastern petro dollars to fund their serial trophy winnig football team.

But if WE use their blood money to rebuild our team, thats perfectly ok? :nunothumb:
The banks and financiers in London are already doing this!

Back
Top Bottom