Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Harrry does go we look like we are heading down that well trodden Road of little or no time or options of suitable replacements before the season begins .Hopefully behind the scenes they know what is really likely to happen .
According to media, they don’t expect him to leave and aren’t making plans which sounds crazy to me

I really think it’s Levy’s game plan to make him look as bad as he does now. I don’t think he has much choice but to play this card. Levy has forced his hand and dared him to do this.

Maybe, just maybe Ings and Grealish had better guys at the management level with more integrity as compared to a snake like Levy? I for one wouldn’t trust Levy.
Oh fuck off.

Stop kissing Kane’s arse. Levy is a snake but that does NOT excuse Kane’s behaviour. End of.

But none of fantastic quality though. Comes with being a club that cant offer Champions League football, are highly unlikely to get Champions League football this coming season and have just sold their best player, when it happens. But we have a lot of average players and it shouldn't be too difficult to find better.

We need to find takers for them though at prices that allow us to reinvest in the squad. That is always the hard part. It just goes to show though (as we’ve all said) it is better to spend more on quality in terms of fee and wages than an average player just to get a body in. Sounds obvious doesn’t it but we don’t seem to realise that.

Still amazed at Kane’s behaviour. You would think some time to think about it but no just fucking weird.

Both disrespectful and very stupid, sorry don’t think a person with this level of brains should be England captain. Can’t even strike at the right time as the bids not in yet, how thick must you be. Total idiot!

They say ignorance is bliss, maybe so but it’s punishment for everyone else.

Footballer in being thick as pig shit shocker!

why the hell would city take one never mind all 3 of them?
giphy.gif

Oh fuck off.

Stop kissing Kane’s arse. Levy is a snake but that does NOT excuse Kane’s behaviour. End of.

100%.

Levy the snake who has presided over bringing us an amazing stadium and who has been at the helm to see us reach as many CL finals as that red team down the road..

My view now is that we are close to not being able to afford to sell Kane, not because I want him to stay but because I can't see us getting the replacements.

If Kane stays he will play and he will score goals.

The only option is that we already have 2 strikers bought on the quiet.

Seems like it wasn't too long ago when some were talking about how unimaginable it would be for Kane to down tools. Still not entirely clear what's going on and we'll see how this plays out, but it's very sad that as our golden generation fades, it's all come down to this :pochunimpressed:

I think Levy is a shrewd negotiator. When it comes to a business man like Levy negotiating a contract with a Harry Kane or his brother, I would imagine 10 times out of 10, the agreement/contract comes out in the favor of Levy.

as far as showing up for training, I’ve shared my thoughts that maybe just maybe he feels that he has to do this to force Levy’s hands. I’m sure he would prefer not to do this as he knows what this this would do to his reputation and his position with us fans. I sincerely think he felt that he had no choice with how Levy is holding his ground.
Why does he need to force levy’s hand? To do what? Accept any old bid. I’m sure as most people would agree including the spurs hierarchy that if we get a bid of £150m plus however that is comprised he can go. Don’t think anyone is stopping him from leaving. However the fact is no one has made such a bid. Does harry expect to go on a free? Have there been loads of bids turned down?

I think Levy is a shrewd negotiator. When it comes to a business man like Levy negotiating a contract with a Harry Kane or his brother, I would imagine 10 times out of 10, the agreement/contract comes out in the favor of Levy.

as far as showing up for training, I’ve shared my thoughts that maybe just maybe he feels that he has to do this to force Levy’s hands. I’m sure he would prefer not to do this as he knows what this this would do to his reputation and his position with us fans. I sincerely think he felt that he had no choice with how Levy is holding his ground.
This isn’t a reality TV show. Football is a job. A job that pays well. If you’re under contract, you show up to work if you don’t have a valid excuse. This applies to every person on the face of the Earth. No exceptions.

I really think it’s Levy’s game plan to make him look as bad as he does now. I don’t think he has much choice but to play this card. Levy has forced his hand and dared him to do this.

Maybe, just maybe Ings and Grealish had better guys at the management level with more integrity as compared to a snake like Levy? I for one wouldn’t trust Levy.
I don't like Levy. But you can't put this on him. Loads of other stuff yes,but not this. Harry is our vice captain and the England captain. He has a level of professionalism to uphold,he hasn't. He has behaved disgracefully. My only hope now is we get the full whack for him, squeeze every last penny out of the oil barons.

Back
Top Bottom