Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, let's drive away the best player we have had at the club since Hoddle instead.

the devil wears prada eye roll GIF
Drive him away?

I guess all the fan adulation was too much for him, which was why he sent a save me plea to City hey?

Unless he's in jail for curb crawling or something, surely there's nothing legit he couldn't mention to explain the absence. E.g. COVID or messed up travel arrangements.
He clearly has failed to return and train.
Even if he is in Jail for kerb crawling, that's no excuse. We have the world's most experienced kerb crawler in our ranks, surely he could of contacted Pleaty for advise.

"I will return to the club tomorrow as planned"

Who's plan is that? Sure as fuck doesn't seem like the clubs plan.

Or was it just his plan to return a week late looking to force a transfer??
'Didn't refuse to train' - but didn't attend training to be in that position.
Nuno: "We will address this internally"

Kane: "Nothing to see here. Move along".

Maybe a few hours late to the party but that statement was the picture perfect example of using a lot of words to say nothing.

He still obviously wants out. He's just worried about his poster boy image.

"It has been pointed out to me, that if indeed Kane did write that post, it is entirely reasonable to think it took him 4 days."

A post from Blue Moon!

because he thinks he's better than his peers
thats the problem though, hes a lot better. he then sees the fans still sing for dele after 3/4 shit years and turns up to training to see a player who would probably struggle in some non league games in little harry winks.

if we was a serious outfit shit like winks and dele wouldnt be anywhere near kane.

thats the problem though, hes a lot better. he then sees the fans still sing for dele after 3/4 shit years and turns up to training to see a player who would probably struggle in some non league games in little harry winks.

if we was a serious outfit shit like winks and dele wouldnt be anywhere near kane.

You'd have a point if we had stopped singing for Kane...... Except:

a) We didn't.
b) We had fans in the stadium for 2 games ALL season.

No, it isn't. He was making about 138 million euros per year, he was never a charity case and part of the reason why Barca was in probably in such a bad financial situation. Either PSG or City would have only been logical next steps.
Read my posts again - that’s exactly what I meant

Back
Top Bottom