Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

😂 I don't think he's even had 3 shots against City in his career!
Actually, he got a hat-trick against Man City fairly early on in the 15/16 season when he wasn't performing and we were starting to think he might have been a one season wonder. I started the OMT for that game (it was on the old Shelfside Spurs forum) and boldly predicted a 3-0 win with a Kane hat-trick and we won 4-1 with a Kane hat-trick.

Anyone that is giving Harry Kane shit is a cunt in my eyes.

Mostly the same people that were jerking off over him every night as recently as a few months ago. They don't like that Harry put himself first, his desire to win things, after all these years before their precious feelings. No bother. If he does stay many of them will no doubt turn yet again the moment he wins us a game. Fickle mugs.

Reminds me of the time some Liverpool fans were burning their Gerrard shirts on the streets of Liverpool when he also was on the verge of joining a team that were winning things. Soon after they were all in love with him again once he was winning games almost on his own at times as before.

Harry could easily be full of shit, but so could levy or the media.

I'll give you the second part of the sentiment being true. In any given scenario Levy or the media could be full of it. Except here! And "easily be" doesn't begin to cover the amount of shit inside Kane and coming out of his mouth :kanegoal: It's 99,999999% certain that he's talking bollocks here. Vacation or not; abroad or not, Kane's not living under an internet-less rock. He would have responded instantly on Monday, once the stories of him being AWOL started doing the rounds...if what he's saying now is true.

Actually, he got a hat-trick against Man City fairly early on in the 15/16 season when he wasn't performing and we were starting to think he might have been a one season wonder. I started the OMT for that game (it was on the old Shelfside Spurs forum) and boldly predicted a 3-0 win with a Kane hat-trick and we won 4-1 with a Kane hat-trick.

please don’t use facts with these idiots.

No he didn't.

He scored 1 goal in the 4-1 win. Dier, Alderweireld and Lamela got the others.

Ok, for the fanboys, let's just break down what his tweet is actually saying shall we, cutting through the PR bullshit.

“It’s almost 10 years since I made my Spurs debut. For every one of those years, you – the fans – have shown me total love and support.

He's right there, we have, unconditional support!

Even when the rumours came around that he wanted to move, the majority of Spurs supporters understood him wanting to move and were supportive of that decision because it looks like we are not going to compete for trophies anytime soon realistically, so yes, this first paragraph is honest, we have treated him like a king.

“That’s why it hurts to read some of the comments this week, questioning my professionalism.

Here's where the disrespect starts, notice how he doesn't say "That's why it hurts to read comments from the media questioning my professionalism."

No no no, THIS is a direct shot at the supporters because we are daring to suggest he has been unprofessional for not turning up for training and trying to force a move in the the most disgusting way possible, a huge slap in the face for the very people who he admits himself have supported him and shown him "total love and support"

This is the worst part of this statement for me because it's basically him telling the supporters they have no right to have feelings and their voice means fuck all, he wants to behave like a cunt towards us and the club and be unchallenged on it, what a bellend.

“While I won’t go into the specifics of the situation, I want to clarify that I would never, and have never, refused to train. I will be returning to the club tomorrow, as planned.

Another slimy little paragraph trying to weasel out of it.

First of all he says "I don't want to go into the specifics of the situation" which highlights that a situation exists in the first place, which undermines his entire "nothing to see here" narrative.

He may have never said to Levy "I refuse to train" that much may be true but he didn't turn up for training and it wasn't agreed upon clearly or the club would have made that clear, therefore, by not turning up, he IS refusing to train but you know, because he never said it, it didn't happen, right?

Also, "returning to the club tomorrow, as planned" another way to weasel out of the truth.

As planned? From when? Before you were due back at the start of the week? Or do you mean, as planned after you realised this was a stupid fucking decision and you weren't going to get your way and called Levy and "planned" your return for weekend?

All bullshit PR, it was never the plan all along, if it was, the club would have put the rumours in the press to bed and cleared your name of wrongdoing, you liar. Just admit you have been a prick to your supporters, the club and your teammates, own up to it and be honest, say sorry and stop trying to be the victim.

“I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise the relationship with the fans who have given me such unwavering support during my time with the club. This has always been the case as it is today. Harry.”

Your actions say otherwise Harry, this entire paragraph is a lie and your ego has sadly consumed you, I will never view you the same way again.

You were "one of our own" now you're just "one of them" another out of touch pampered modern footballer with no respect for the people who helped get you were you are.

Shameful and indefensible, anybody defending Kane over the club should hang their fucking heads.

Last edited:
All of you are blaming Harry has the club even come out with an official statement about the situation. I will sit and wait here for an answer.
i don’t know what drugs you are on but here is a summary of the story so far
1. Kane was meant to show up for training on Monday;
2. Kane didn’t show up;
3. The club haven’t made an official statement. If Kane was not meant to show up because he was granted an extra week holiday and this was a media storm over nothing don’t you think the club would have said so?
4. Nuno has defected media questions on this by saying they will deal with this in-house. If Harry wasn’t being a twat don’t you think he would have said “everything is fine. there is no issue”?
5. Harry has come out 5 days after no showing up and put a say nothing note out. he did say he had an issue with the club. He didn’t say extra leave was agreed. He didn’t say he was not being a twat.

It is very difficult to see Harry in a positive light from this Episode and to blame anyone else. His brother didn’t make him not show up for work. Man City didn’t make him not show up for work. He’s a 28 year old man who can make his own decisions.

Stop doing drugs

All of you are blaming Harry has the club even come out with an official statement about the situation. I will sit and wait here for an answer.

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
Nuno said the club won’t speak publicly and will handle it internally

Mostly the same people that were jerking off over him every night as recently as a few months ago. They don't like that Harry put himself first, his desire to win things, after all these years before their precious feelings. No bother. If he does stay many of them will no doubt turn yet again the moment he wins us a game. Fickle mugs.

Reminds me of the time some Liverpool fans were burning their Gerrard shirts on the streets of Liverpool when he also was on the verge of joining a team that were winning things. Soon after they were all in love with him again once he was winning games almost on his own at times as before.

Apart from the fact that most Spurs supporters understood him wanting to leave and were even saying they don't blame him because our club isn't going to win silverware anytime soon.

Everyone was saying about how he has given us so much and how professional he has been and that he deserves to win trophies and our lack of ambition shouldn't stop that from happening.

Sort of disproves this theory that our fans are just upset because he wants to put his own desires first doesn't it? It also shows your bias towards him and how you clearly value HIM more than you do the club.

The way Kane has handled this has been the issue, THAT'S when people started turning on him and rightly fucking so, he has treated the club and supporters with a complete lack of respect by not turning up for training, even for doing that Neville interview before our season had finished was unprofessional imo.

You refuse to see it.

i don’t know what drugs you are on but here is a summary of the story so far
1. Kane was meant to show up for training on Monday;
2. Kane didn’t show up;
3. The club haven’t made an official statement. If Kane was not meant to show up because he was granted an extra week holiday and this was a media storm over nothing don’t you think the club would have said so?
4. Nuno has defected media questions on this by saying they will deal with this in-house. If Harry wasn’t being a twat don’t you think he would have said “everything is fine. there is no issue”?
5. Harry has come out 5 days after no showing up and put a say nothing note out. he did say he had an issue with the club. He didn’t say extra leave was agreed. He didn’t say he was not being a twat.

It is very difficult to see Harry in a positive light from this Episode and to blame anyone else. His brother didn’t make him not show up for work. Man City didn’t make him not show up for work. He’s a 28 year old man who can make his own decisions.

His behaviour has been a disgrace, and his statement today only made things worse.

Anyone that is giving Harry Kane shit is a cunt in my eyes.
Take the cunt out of your eyes and open them to the real world - nobody takes a week of reputation damaging abuse when this statement on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday would have stopped the media and the fans straight away.

Only when it became very clear he was going nowhere did Kane decide to "make things right"

If you still don't get it I've got a Nigerian prince who needs your help with a large cash transfer, just PM your bank details .....

Ok, for the fanboys, let's just break down what his tweet is actually saying shall we, cutting through the PR bullshit.

“It’s almost 10 years since I made my Spurs debut. For every one of those years, you – the fans – have shown me total love and support.

He's right there, we have, unconditional support!

Even when the rumours came around that he wanted to move, the majority of Spurs supporters understood him wanting to move and were supportive of that decision because it looks like we are not going to compete for trophies anytime soon realistically, so yes, this first paragraph is honest, we have treated him like a king.

“That’s why it hurts to read some of the comments this week, questioning my professionalism.

Here's where the disrespect starts, notice how he doesn't say "That's why it hurts to read comments from the media questioning my professionalism."

No no no, THIS is a direct shot at the supporters because we are daring to suggest he has been unprofessional for not turning up for training and trying to force a move in the the most disgusting way possible, a huge slap in the face for the very people who he admits himself have supported him and shown him "total love and support"

This is the worst part of this statement for me because it's basically him telling the supporters they have no right to have feelings and their voice means fuck all, he wants to behave like a cunt towards us and the club and be unchallenged on it, what a bellend.

“While I won’t go into the specifics of the situation, I want to clarify that I would never, and have never, refused to train. I will be returning to the club tomorrow, as planned.

Another slimy little paragraph trying to weasel out of it.

He may have never said to Levy "I refuse to train" that much may be true but he didn't turn up for training and it wasn't agreed upon clearly or the club would have made that clear, therefore, by not turning up, he IS refusing to train but you know, because he never said it, it didn't happen, right?

Also, "returning to the club tomorrow, as planned" another way to weasel out of the truth.

As planned? From when? Before you were due back at the start of the week? Or do you mean, as planned after you realised this was a stupid fucking decision and you weren't going to get your way and called Levy and "planned" your return for weekend?

All bullshit PR, it was never the plan all along, if it was, the club would have put the rumours in the press to bed and cleared your name of wrongdoing, you liar. Just admit you have been a prick to your supporters, the club and your teammates, own up to it and be honest, say sorry and stop trying to be the victim.

“I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise the relationship with the fans who have given me such unwavering support during my time with the club. This has always been the case as it is today. Harry.”

Your actions say otherwise Harry, this entire paragraph is a lie and your ego has sadly consumed you, I will never view you the same way again.

You were "one of our own" now you're just "one of them" another out of touch pampered modern footballer with no respect for the people who helped get you were you are.

Shameful and indefensible, anybody defending Kane over the club should hang their fucking heads.

Boo hoo.

A world class player sees the shit we see day in day out wants out.

Wish I could do the same.

Enic are cancer. Levy is a duplicitous cunt shock. I'd want out after 10 years of seeing his lies.

Go Harry. Go and win shit. You won't win it here.

Tottenham are a banter club.

We could have been something. Lol. But that's not how to make money. We are a property investment company with a football club on the side.

Take the cunt out of your eyes and open them to the real world - nobody takes a week of reputation damaging abuse when this statement on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday would have stopped the media and the fans straight away.

Only when it became very clear he was going nowhere did Kane decide to "make things right"

If you still don't get it I've got a Nigerian prince who needs your help with a large cash transfer, just PM your bank details .....

OK buddy.

Levy has never lied before right?

Back
Top Bottom