Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

awed-Simon-Cowell.gif

bNXFLNS.gif

edit: that is one stupid fucking hat.

Well said Poch, the temptation in these situations is just to refuse to comment....but that always seems to pour fuel of the fire as it's reported as "Tottenham Boss refuses to rule out Kane move to Real"

I wouldn't worry about HK at the moment. I liken him to an unripened fruit (steady bloggers).
Modric was ripe for picking.
Bale...well maybe approaching maturity but for the price....'how many do you want shag'.
That said if somebody offers £70m+ for HK& he want's to leave don't f**k abaht Daniel...bite their hands off!
Given his age, nationality, attitude, his current ability and strike rate, plus his age and potential, Levy would have to be an idiot to take 70 M for him in today's market. I think that's about what would've offered at the moment, 60-70M but it's just not enough given all his attributes. I don't expect him to leave anytime soon but if he ever did leave it would be a few years down the line and for a world record fee.

OMG he looks so much more handsome and together with his mouth closed lol

someone said Son just dosnt look right leading the line but compare to Kane in current form not many will look right. He will either look too light or too clumsy or just flat out lazy because Kane right now good combination of several factors and shows to be one of the top forwards in football and deservinly so bc he works without a doubt one of the hardest in his position. But at any rate I think we could definitely use Berahno or Remy? if we want to say we are really going for the tile

Gotta love the man:

Harry Kane wants to stay at Tottenham despite Real Madrid link

I hope Levy improves his contract to show some appreciation for him not doing the "very flattering - who knows what the future will bring" routine
Love him.

I don't think we should underestimate just how good the feeling coming out of the club is right now. Even with the teams who usually finish above us, their best players tend not to come out with definitive statements like that.

It's starting to scare me how stable and exciting all of these pieces-of-the-puzzle are. For the first time in a long while, it doesn't seem like getting top four (even this season, with the current position we're in) is a do-or-die thing this year; where our team will all fuck off and Levy will sack the manager should we fall short.
We're doing great, sure, and teams around us have disappointed, but the growth of the team feels more long-term - and not a flash in the pan like Leicester.

Well he won't be going to Madrid for two windows at least. They've been banned from registering players along with atleti until summer 2017 :)
The ban doesn't come in until this summer, which they will appeal, which means they have got two windows (Winter and Summer) to stock pile players. Happened to Barca, did't stop them trading.

Fans from other premier league teams don't seem to understand we never will sell our best players to them. At least when Levy is around. Still funny to read RedCafe's entitlement over Kane.

Back
Top Bottom