Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Madrids attempt to unsettle Kane is starting, thing is I genuinely don't think it wilk work lol.

Fucking cunts. The worst club in the world after Chelsea.
Of course they are... they always do!
If it's not Kane, it'll be Alli (which is far more likely to happen down the line IMHO)
It's part of our 'Special Arrangement' ...we nurture them, they swoop...
We're like the fixer who provided kids for Savile & Co. up at Dolphin Square!!

(OK, not exactly that bad....)

If it's not Kane, it'll be Alli (which is far more likely to happen down the line IMHO)

I think our special arrangement was very simply that we didn't want to sell anymore players to Man Utd, or start selling to Chelsea and City.

He won't leave in my opinion. Ever. There will be rumours all the time forever because he is class. Look at prem goals scored in 2015 calendar year he is way out in front of everyone and he does more than score goals anyway. Everyone wants him already. Bids will keep coming in and they will go up and up over the years till it gets really silly. But by then we'll have a new stadium, more revenue, regular CL and challenging for titles so don't think he will go. There will develop a wage problem though. We need success to pay for that step up and at points other players will have to be sold. We have plenty of talent so we'll make profits elsewhere other than Kane.

Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan

tumblr_lmvitrD3t41qjw8slo1_500.jpg
?

I think the special arrangement - what a euphemism that was - has finished. Seem to remember there being an announcement to the effect that we got fed up being dry humped by those cuntwings.

He won't leave in my opinion. Ever. There will be rumours all the time forever because he is class. Look at prem goals scored in 2015 calendar year he is way out in front of everyone and he does more than score goals anyway. Everyone wants him already. Bids will keep coming in and they will go up and up over the years till it gets really silly. But by then we'll have a new stadium, more revenue, regular CL and challenging for titles so don't think he will go. There will develop a wage problem though. We need success to pay for that step up and at points other players will have to be sold. We have plenty of talent so we'll make profits elsewhere other than Kane.
I would bet on it. The days of one club men are over and even with CL and the stadium the lure of the big boys and megabucks is strong. I think he'll be gone in 2-3 years max if his form stays the same, if not sooner.

If he wasn't "linked" (such a bullshit term that as it's 99% click bait that is the link, not the clubs) it would mean he was shit. Just grow a pair of balls and except that fact that good footballers get spoken about and other fans are envious of what we have.

Right now if I was a fan of Manure or Madrid I would be shitting myself. Spurs are being envied for our academy, our training ground, our Manager, our Academy Manger, our home grown players, our scouting dept. and we are 3 years away from for being envied for having the greatest stadium in British football.

Fuck'em all, fuck'em all.

I would bet on it. The days of one club men are over and even with CL and the stadium the lure of the big boys and megabucks is strong. I think he'll be gone in 2-3 years max if his form stays the same, if not sooner.
Hard to disagree with this. Deep down we all want him to stay so badly, but when the likes of Woolwich can't keep Fabregas, when United can't keep Ronaldo, then the odds are stacked against you. I think our best chance of keeping him is through success, new stadium & more success, but the likes of Madrid are fucking anacondas once they have their sights set. I wonder if there is a release clause in his contract? We should renegotiate his contract early doors (again) while the going is good between club, player & agent & stick in an eye watering figure for any buying club to even speak to the lad. Any advance on £200 million? (That's the ball park figure I'd be looking at to put off all but the very richest, & none of this staged payments bollocks-stump up the cash or fuck off)

Hard to disagree with this. Deep down we all want him to stay so badly, but when the likes of Woolwich can't keep Fabregas, when United can't keep Ronaldo, then the odds are stacked against you. I think our best chance of keeping him is through success, new stadium & more success, but the likes of Madrid are fucking anacondas once they have their sights set. I wonder if there is a release clause in his contract? We should renegotiate his contract early doors (again) while the going is good between club, player & agent & stick in an eye watering figure for any buying club to even speak to the lad. Any advance on £200 million? (That's the ball park figure I'd be looking at to put off all but the very richest, & none of this staged payments bollocks-stump up the cash or fuck off)

I think the one difference in our favor is that Harry is English. He's got loyalty to his country and club that these other players didn't.

I think the one difference in our favor is that Harry is English. He's got loyalty to his country and club that these other players didn't.
Bale was British. He didn't stick around did he?

How about Beckham, the boyhood United fan who always wanted to play for United?

Of Michael Owen, who said he'd never leave Liverpool? Steve MacManaman?

The precedent is there.

Bale was British. He didn't stick around did he?

How about Beckham, the boyhood United fan who always wanted to play for United?

Of Michael Owen, who said he'd never leave Liverpool? Steve MacManaman?

The precedent is there.
Like I've said before. If we treat Kane right and we continue to progress. Kane will NEVER leave Tottenham. It's when we start underachieving constantly or Pochettino kicks a boot in his head is when he'd ever think about it I imagine.

I wouldn't worry about HK at the moment. I liken him to an unripened fruit (steady bloggers).
Modric was ripe for picking.
Bale...well maybe approaching maturity but for the price....'how many do you want shag'.
That said if somebody offers £70m+ for HK& he want's to leave don't f**k abaht Daniel...bite their hands off!

Back
Top Bottom