Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually in a crowd with no space he's pretty awful...and just maybe he might learn to hit the ball with the outside of his foot... sometimes!
Apart from that he's pretty much perfect...Harry work on the other stuff please....

He is still so young, developing his game as we move along. He hasn't yet reached the levels of last season, but he will. 13 goals so far this season, still a long way to go. 25 goals this season wouldn't be bad for a one season wonder!

He is still so young, developing his game as we move along. He hasn't yet reached the levels of last season, but he will. 13 goals so far this season, still a long way to go. 25 goals this season wouldn't be bad for a one season wonder!
I think he is playing better than last season at the moment. Not quite sure how he is not hitting the levels of last season.

Why is Harry Kane is not for sale a thing on today's BBC? Who was it that asked Pochettino the question?

Or is it because that massive hoofwanking blundercunt Martin Samuel, writing for the Daily Mail Online at 22:30 GMT, 27 December 2015, posted an article with the following headline?

How do Manchester United stop their slide? Buy Tottenham star Harry Kane, of course

Last edited:
I think he is playing better than last season at the moment. Not quite sure how he is not hitting the levels of last season.
Agreed. Whilst last season he came in as a youngster with a point to prove and playing without fear, this season he is playing as a mature footballer with responsibility and I much prefer this seasons Harry despite how amazing last season felt.

Why is Harry Kane is not for sale a thing on today's BBC? Who was it that asked Pochettino the question?

Or is it because that massive hoofwanking blundercunt Martin Samuel, writing for the Daily Mail Online at 22:30 GMT, 27 December 2015, posted an article with the following headline?
I was wondering the same thing... I guess it was just a question in one of the usual pre-match press conferences, but still, I'm surprised that it was even a question

I just hope that he continues to be happy with us, as he won't go anywhere if he doesn't want to get away, and Levy would be signing his own death warrant if he took onto himself to cash in. Considering the amount of ridiculous, uninvited pressure the media have put on his young shoulders, he has kept his head down, worked his socks off for the team and is now getting the just rewards for that industry. When he was an unknown entity last season, he had a bit more freedom on the pitch; he is now a marked man, usually by three players, and he has had to adjust to that, all part of his learning curve. No-one can predict what the future holds for Harry and his role in our team, but whatever comes to pass, it has been a pleasure watching a genuine Spurs supporter performing at the top in a Spurs shirt and long may it continue.

I still think he can get better this season. He is losing the ball more frequently than last season. But scoring 11 goals before New Year's Eve in the difficult second season is remarkable.

From the Torygraph report on the Norwich game:
"...Kane, who has now scored 27 league goals in 2015.

With three for England and another two in the cup, his total of 32 goals in the year is unmatched by any striker in England's top four divisions..."

just keep banging them in my son

How do Manchester United stop their slide? Buy Tottenham star Harry Kane, of course

So, that humongous bunglebonging hammerloving mungerdick, Martin Samuel, writing for the Daily Mail Online at 09:02 GMT, 31 December 2015, got on his bike, and pedalled backwards as fast as he could while writing an abortion in an effort to 'make' more news, posting the following headline:

I’m not trying to sell Spurs' best player and I don't want him to leave - but Man United may feel they have a chance with Harry Kane that they haven’t got with Neymar
  • I brought up the prospect of Manchester United bidding for Harry Kane
  • This was in Monday's column and sparked another lively DEBATE
  • But United don't need me to point out that a striker is what they're missing
  • I would be optimistic right now if I was a Tottenham fan
  • But the rosy future is not just about keeping Kane at the club

No links provided.

The most hilarious part of that article is that he absolutely conceded that it was an impossible pipe-dream to think that United actually had a hope of prying Kane from Spurs, but that merely the inquiry about Kane's availability would show United's ambition and halt their slide.

So, that humongous bunglebonging hammerloving mungerdick, Martin Samuel, writing for the Daily Mail Online at 09:02 GMT, 31 December 2015, got on his bike, and pedalled backwards as fast as he could while writing an abortion in an effort to 'make' more news, posting the following headline:

No links provided.
Shameless click bait from the fat cunt.

MartinSamuel_1729054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom