Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realize that companies/organizations/institutions etc. have social media PR managers right? Why the fck wouldn't ENIC have social media PR managers as well?

Also, Airfixx admitted several times that he worked for ENIC to monitor social media.

It's not really an issue to be honest. It's just funny how you're trying to say that there's a 0% probability of it. Unless you work for ENIC as well...
I Plead Guilty Season 2 GIF

You do realize that companies/organizations/institutions etc. have social media PR managers right? Why the fck wouldn't ENIC have social media PR managers as well?

Also, Airfixx admitted several times that he worked for ENIC to monitor social media.

It's not really an issue to be honest. It's just funny how you're trying to say that there's a 0% probability of it. Unless you work for ENIC as well...

I expect you think Dominion voting machines are rigged too?

Airfixx Airfixx , it's very hypocritical to blame the system when our board is trying to copy what Wenger did ..
It's very smart from our dear Chairman .
Now he get a chance to keep HK for another adventure ...

Harry will start banging them in, followed by his little jump and straight fingered karate strike, and all will be forgiven.

pat morita nod GIF
Our dear Chairman did a beautiful stadium who can touch deeply any Fans .
A day, childrens will eat their Kelloggs with HK face on the boxes .
My son will know the true , Charlie was a hero like Sam in the Harry quest ..

sad samwise gamgee GIF

I expect you think Dominion voting machines are rigged too?
Haha ok if you believe it’s possible to post 50k times in a few years on this site without actually being paid for it then maybe you’re right. Or you just think Airfixx is that big of a loser with nothing else to do… Either way, it’s not big of a deal lol

Last edited:
Haha ok if you believe it’s possible to post 50k times in a few years on this site without actually being paid for it then maybe you’re right. Or you just think Airfixx is that big of a loser with nothing else to do… Either way, it’s not big of a deal
World Tour Smile GIF by AppExchange

In 20 years with Levy as chairman what has been won? One league cup.
Oh this shit gets boring.

Yes, yes, one league cup. And yes, massive missed opportunities because of tight and poor decisions at times.

But fuck me, under Enic we have been in what, six or seven finals? Finished second? Transformed from severe mediocrity in the 90s and early century to a team competing in the champions league and Europe on a very regular basis, with a world class stadium and facilities.

in an era where petro clubs exist. And when covid happened.

Some "Spurs" fans have either very short memories, only started "supporting" in recent years or have wildly unrealistic expectations.

Yes, I'd say that Enic value stability and finances above everything else. But we HAVE invested money under their tenure. It's been invested badly. That is Levy's fault. Let's see if Paratici and the new direction can help that. We cannot fix everything that is wrong with the squad in one window.

We have had chances to win things with very good players and very good squads. Many times. We fell short at the last hurdle. Especially in the cups: how is that specifically the chairman's fault?

Oh this shit gets boring.

Yes, yes, one league cup. And yes, massive missed opportunities because of tight and poor decisions at times.

But fuck me, under Enic we have been in what, six or seven finals? Finished second? Transformed from severe mediocrity in the 90s and early century to a team competing in the champions league and Europe on a very regular basis, with a world class stadium and facilities.

in an era where petro clubs exist. And when covid happened.

Some "Spurs" fans have either very short memories, only started "supporting" in recent years or have wildly unrealistic expectations.

Yes, I'd say that Enic value stability and finances above everything else. But we HAVE invested money under their tenure. It's been invested badly. That is Levy's fault. Let's see if Paratici and the new direction can help that. We cannot fix everything that is wrong with the squad in one window.

We have had chances to win things with very good players and very good squads. Many times. We fell short at the last hurdle. Especially in the cups: how is that specifically the chairman's fault?
‘That is Levy's fault’

My very point.

I don’t have a short memory. I still remember Blanchflower taking the penalty v Burnley In the FA Cup final. Do you?

City board can defend themselves, that is not my job.

You're constantly comparing us to them; insisting it's like for like.

By proxy you are thoroughly disrespecting Spurs and our history.

Besides is condemning them not simply the decent thing to do?

As a nation when we invade Iraq resulting in over 100,00 civilian deaths, who has their head in the sand now?

What kind of idiotic false equivalence is this?????

Who's defending/ignoring that?

You're out of line!

So he signed a new contract and the club didn’t say anything?

Maybe wage increases without term extensions happen all the time, I dunno.
Maybe he has a clause in his contract that makes it so that if anyone comes in with a higher wage than him, his salary is adjusted to match it? Bale was paid 300k a week by the club during his loan wasn't he?

“Well it’s been emotional but I am strangely not bothered.

Good luck Kane, disgraceful treatment of a very good footballer who has served 16 years.

I bet if United bid the £100m it would have been enough.

These cunts just like Villa hate the club and will continue to try and stop us by any means.

Shame Kane got caught up in the middle.

Tonight football politics wins.”

Now being reported the most we offered is £80m plus unspecified player/s
“That was City's first offer but it was clear that City would go well beyond that, Levy blew it. Waited too long and along came Ronaldo.

Bill Walker said:
“To be honest having just woke up to the news, I'm relieved that we're not paying 150 million pounds for Hurricane.
I've never thought him worth it yes he's great against lower opposition but doesn't do much against great teams as witnessed in the euros, he also looks leggy these days.
At 28 I thought he was worth about 65 million”

“Levy blew a fortune. I'm sure City would have paid £130m for Kane. I think Ronaldo gave us the wink, and we pulled out. Let Kane know, and he resurrected his reputation with the Spurs but deep down they know”

“Enjoy your trophyless career Harry Le Tissier. Just remember your club fucked you over and not us.”

Salt Bae Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom