Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're constantly comparing us to them; insisting it's like for like.

By proxy you are thoroughly disrespecting Spurs and our history.

Besides is condemning them not simply the decent thing to do?

What kind of idiotic false equivalence is this?????

Who's defending/ignoring that?

You're out of line!
When other clubs are referred to as plastic or cheque book clubs, we are ignoring that the double winning club was with players bought in.

As a nation when we invade Iraq causing over 100,000 civilian deaths, Lancet say deaths in that war was nearer 600,000, there is no point taking some moral high ground against other nations.

We are selling arms to Saudi Arabia.

Maybe he has a clause in his contract that makes it so that if anyone comes in with a higher wage than him, his salary is adjusted to match it? Bale was paid 300k a week by the club during his loan wasn't he?

Nah.....Once considerrd pro- rata across 12months it equated to closer to 200k...... 220kpw iirc.

When other clubs are referred to as plastic or cheque book clubs, we are ignoring that the double winning club was with players bought in.

Was that funded by blood money?

No.

You're insistent on not acknowledging this.

....Ergo my interjection on numerous (previously ignored) occasions.

As a nation when we invade Iraq causing over 100,000 civilian deaths, Lancet say deaths in that war was nearer 600,000, there is no point taking some moral high ground against other nations.

We are selling arms to Saudi Arabia.

(I ask you again; who has ignored/defended any of these things? No-one..... Least of all in the context of this discussion they are irrelevant!)

Does the UK government or Crown buy Spurs it's players and provide 100s of millions if not billions in bogus sponsorship deals which are wrecking the sense of competition across the sport?

No.

Are you peddling a bunch of false-equivalence bullshit?

Yes.

Are the depths you are now plowing even more unpleasant and offensive?

I'd suggest yes.

Last edited:
You do realize that companies/organizations/institutions etc. have social media PR managers right? Why the fck wouldn't ENIC have social media PR managers as well?

Also, Airfixx admitted several times that he worked for ENIC to monitor social media.

It's not really an issue to be honest. It's just funny how you're trying to say that there's a 0% probability of it. Unless you work for ENIC as well...
I've got him on ignore. When did he admit to working for ENIC?

Haha ok if you believe it’s possible to post 50k times in a few years on this site without actually being paid for it then maybe you’re right. Or you just think Airfixx is that big of a loser with nothing else to do… Either way, it’s not big of a deal lol

I think "Spurs since57" probably beat that on SC?

Airfixx Airfixx , it's very hypocritical to blame the system when our board is trying to copy what Wenger did ..
It's very smart from our dear Chairman .
Now he get a chance to keep HK for another adventure ...

Please stop spamming the forum with nonsense.....

....And please stop tagging me whilst you're at it - Nothing you post is worth my attention.

If Harry wants to leave to go to an ambitious club then he won't sign a new contract.
It's as easy as that. Levy wouldn't ever put a release clause in there unless it was so big that even inflation wouldn't see it become small.
At that point, Kane is signing for life.

If he just wanted a payrise, he's probably done nothing differently to what Ronaldo did every year, Messi did a few times, Rooney used to do most summers.

If Harry wants to leave to go to an ambitious club then he won't sign a new contract.
It's as easy as that. Levy wouldn't ever put a release clause in there unless it was so big that even inflation wouldn't see it become small.
At that point, Kane is signing for life.

If he just wanted a payrise, he's probably done nothing differently to what Ronaldo did every year, Messi did a few times, Rooney used to do most summers.

.....And if it was purely about ambition he could have handed in a legit transfer request and counterbalanced some of the pitiful bid City made by forgoing loyalty payments and bonuses.

0d1dea2f2c47ef84d1d9ec2beacccc70.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're saying that, in real life, Airfixx Airfixx is Daniel Levy's bot?

No; I'm paid to be here, but apparently trolling someone for free all the way through the night, posting utter rubbish as early as 5.30am is the less sad pursuit for the above pair of lonely virgins.

#winning. :)

City , United, Chelsea and Spurs are teams that have spent money to win titles.
I see

ok so you’re comparing us spending money in 1960/61 to ManCity spending recently

I feel certain that we weren’t sponsored by an oil rich country with human rights abuses

Huge difference

I see

ok so you’re comparing us spending money in 1960/61 to ManCity spending recently

I feel certain that we weren’t sponsored by an oil rich country with human rights abuses

Huge difference

Amazing isn’t it, how the fuck can you even begin to compare our 60/61 title or even Fergies United to Chelsea and City, two clubs who have had over £1bn given to them just for transfer fees (not even including wages) and can buy not just a good first 11 but a good squad.

Fergie was winning titles with John O’Shea as a main player and reliant on the brilliant and free class of 92 for much of his tenure. United and Liverpool earned their right to be at the top, I won’t begrudge them that, they have a big history, big fan base and where very well run clubs for long periods.

Back
Top Bottom