Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read this and didn't know that Bayern was actually an anti-nazi club during the war.

That's annoying. I'll have to stop making references

dear harry, think very carefully about thomas tuchel's Bayern Munchen.
likely It will be a disaster
*Taschentuchel

Sad Cry GIF

We've reached the didn't fancy him anyway stage...

None of it is untrue, and neither does it entice a player.

Kane is our talisnan but has not led us to glory.

I only want what is best for us and am honest enough tio admit that I don't actually know what that is in relation to Kane.

There can be no departure though, without a striker coming-in. That would be scandalous.

Last edited:

We've reached the didn't fancy him anyway stage...

Difficult to contradict those points. He has had the luxury of playing in a team that has been designed fawningly and to this clubs detriment to accommodate him. Witness the way he stomps around for England and just takes penalties. Come on Spurs have a rebuild. No players bigger than this club.

I don't think Kane can just terminate his contract as there are no grounds to do so?
The Scottish player was being pressured into signing a new deal which he believed undervalued him. When he refused the club acted inappropriately whilst he was in contract.
None of that has (yet) happened at Spurs.

If it was possible anywhere, it would be Mbape as PSG are being silly twats thinking they can simply sell him to anyone they want. And he's under 28, Kane is over 28.
Well I've no vested interest in trying to convince you further mate, the clause exists, he could use it, he won't use it...

I knew levy wouldnt sell him and he's priced bayern out of a move. He can't afford another shite season.

If reports are true than im glad kane has put a deadline on it a put up or shut up to bayern.

Is there any reason why Harry Kane can't publicly say I want to leave? Does he even like and feel loyal enough to Tottenham to say what he wants? This needs to be resolved so the new manager can build and be given a fair start. I don't want the season to start with a new manager who is forced to play Harry Kane football. I'd rather see us finish the season half way down the league it lower if we have a new culture and a new way of playing without Sir Harry.
I’d love Ange not to play Harry against Brentford. I’d have so much respect for him. I don’t t think
he should play until the window shuts and hopefully someone steps up and proves there’s life after Kane in that period.
This is Tottenham Hotspur FC and not Harry Kane FC.

I’d love Ange not to play Harry against Brentford. I’d have so much respect for him. I don’t t think
he should play until the window shuts and hopefully someone steps up and proves there’s life after Kane in that period.

Yeah, I'd rather have the points Harry gets us before a potential deadline day move than not play him. 🤣

would show he means business. hes also got to worry about how starting kane would affect richalrison, might as well get rid of him if youre going to play kane in this situation over him.

watching the pre season games now is 100% the time to let him go, especially if it means losing him for nothing at the end of the year. he doesnt even look like he wants to be in this sort of system as hes not going to be allowed to drop deep and try KDB balls.

It's amazing that having one of the best players in the world playing for Spurs annoys some people.

Back
Top Bottom