Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had 35 last season with big chunks injured.

Harry is a force. If he can avoid injuries he will break the 30 goal mark in the PL and 40 goals in all comps.
Somebody won't be happy...
20150302-AlanShearer.jpg

I'm genuinely excited to see what he can do this season.

Kane has to average 20 goals/season for 9 seasons in order to beat Shearer's record - that would make him 33 - do-able if he stays injury free

Biggest season ever for him imo, carries Spurs through the transition into the new stadium whilst expectations are so high, finally had an off season and chance to rest up so media will be at him from the start if he doesn't hit the ground running

Luckily Kane thrives off the pressure

Biggest season ever for him imo, carries Spurs through the transition into the new stadium whilst expectations are so high, finally had an off season and chance to rest up so media will be at him from the start if he doesn't hit the ground running

Luckily Kane thrives off the pressure
Agreed, really big season for him. But I don't think the media will be at him if he starts slow again. By now it's widely accepted that he's one of, if not the best striker in the league.

Can't wait for the new season to start!

I told him I would post his dumb comment on this forum. He has his shop next to Regents canal in Cambridge Heath. (Which just happens to be near a gooner pub called The Hare).
V and K.
The hare is opposite the cash and carry
Don't know if Sherrifs kebab is still there. Mad cunt that bloke.

Back
Top Bottom