Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ok18hdN.png

would bang still..

I love the way when he's running after a ball at full speed he looks like he's going to fall over at any second but manages to stay up.
And when he does fall over he still doesnt lose the ball.

WINDY KNEW.

His relentless effort was the key of Bobby's goal. With under a minute left in the half, he could have easily jogged back, but this guys chased down Barry and won the ball back sending us on the counter.

Honest question.

If Kane continues this form, do we need Berahino/Benteke/[insert player here]?

Nope. Not in the current formation.

Kane is a better player than Berahino IMO, and when Soldado doesn't score, he's normally involved in the set-up/build up of Kane.

Injuries are an issue, but none of those players would want to be backups.

Think it was BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs who I spoke with a few years back about the up and coming young players and he said to watch out for Kane, spot on mate.

Yeah bushy has always sung his praises, and quite rightly too. He's looking at becoming a proper player, hope he keeps it up. He's a different sort of player, not someone it's easy to pigeonhole. He looks awkward and clumsy, but he's not.

Nope. Not in the current formation.

Kane is a better player than Berahino IMO, and when Soldado doesn't score, he's normally involved in the set-up/build up of Kane.

Injuries are an issue, but none of those players would want to be backups.

Would still take Berahino as he is a quick Defoe type striker and in today's game the one thing that might have helped us a bit more was a quick attacker in the second half when Everton pushed up. They also play together for the u21s so I assume they could form a good partnership.

Yeah bushy has always sung his praises, and quite rightly too. He's looking at becoming a proper player, hope he keeps it up. He's a different sort of player, not someone it's easy to pigeonhole. He looks awkward and clumsy, but he's not.

Reminded me of sheringham when I saw him last year, intelligent in style but not the quickest, looks a lot stronger and quicker this year must have taken a leaf out of bales books and gone the gym hardcore.

Would still take Berahino as he is a quick Defoe type striker and in today's game the one thing that might have helped us a bit more was a quick attacker in the second half when Everton pushed up. They also play together for the u21s so I assume they could form a good partnership.

The drink-driving thing has put me right off him, tbh

Back
Top Bottom