Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A quick striker would be a great partner for Kane. He is good at playing through balls, a pacey striker making runs off the shoulder of defenders would cause many problems. It would also give Kane even more space as defenders wouldn't be able to push up high against us with a speed merchant lurking up top.
Re: Berahino, people make stupid mistakes, especially young people. Yeh he should know better but lets be real we all know someone who has drove after drinking, I'm most of us have family members who have done so. If it's a habit or he keeps hitting the headlines then fair enough, but this is the first I've heard of him being in trouble.
Saying that I hope Soldado carries on scoring.

Honest question.

If Kane continues this form, do we need Berahino/Benteke/[insert player here]?

We still need someone. Adebayor is shit, out of favour. Soldado may never truly find form and even if he does, we still need 3 strikers.

I definitely think we need another striker with Ade playing in ACON.

On a side note, wish people would shut up about fucking ACON, dunno how many times I've seen it repeated now. Use google before you post shit to verify it.

Honest question.

Yeh just because ade might be going or just not get played, probably need 3 strikers in the squad in case of injury. Would take Berahino but he is up for drunk driving let's see what he gets for it first, maybe benteke

A quick striker would be a great partner for Kane. He is good at playing through balls, a pacey striker making runs off the shoulder of defenders would cause many problems. It would also give Kane even more space as defenders wouldn't be able to push up high against us with a speed merchant lurking up top.
Re: Berahino, people make stupid mistakes, especially young people. Yeh he should know better but lets be real we all know someone who has drove after drinking, I'm most of us have family members who have done so. If it's a habit or he keeps hitting the headlines then fair enough, but this is the first I've heard of him being in trouble.

Spot on a Defoe type forward would fit Kane perfectly.

Reported to be 110mph on a busy motorway whilst over the limit?

No, thanks. Unforgivably reckless if true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...f-drinking-driving-investigation-9893128.html

kane.jpg

brilliant..cheers

Honest question.

Yes absolutely we still need someone else up top. Adebayor seems to have run amuck again and even if Soldado's form holds he will still be 30 to start next season. Plus, Kane isn't playing striker. He's playing in some sort of hybrid #10 role.

I'd love to see a real powerful striker like Benteke or Bony who could hold up play for Kane, Eriksen, and whoever else is playing behind them.

Think it was BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs who I spoke with a few years back about the up and coming young players and he said to watch out for Kane, spot on mate.

I've always liked the fella for the three and a bit years he has been going out with my cousin.
Always see him over the Xmas period for a beer (lemonade for him). Will be a good year this time to see him on the back of these performances.

But on a non biased note, I've seen him play at Hotspur way in most of the youth games and he always had that intelligent play which others didn't.

Really hope it works out for him as you couldn't find a more down to earth fella.

On a completely separate note, I am glad that Harry has been given this run in the league and repaid the managers faith.
The important thing for me is it shows the players still in the academy that they can make it if they are good enough.

On a completely separate note, I am glad that Harry has been given this run in the league and repaid the managers faith.
The important thing for me is it shows the players still in the academy that they can make it if they are good enough.

it's huge for recruitment too, youngsters will see that THFC is the place to go if you want a shot in the EPL and the likes of chavski and shity is career suicide

tell Harry I expect 10 seasons of 20+ goals over the next decade and for him to smash all Jimmy Greaves records :wansum:

Legend in the making. It's great to know we have some seriously hot property in Harry. By the sound of it, he's a well grounded & modest lad. He is powerful, skilful , ambitious for Spurs, scoring & creating for the team-not to mention he runs his bollocks off. What more can anyone expect at this stage in his career? His progress this year has been astonishing. I was another who had some doubts he would cut it at the top table but am delighted that he is making me look one dumb bastard:goonermong:

I've always liked the fella for the three and a bit years he has been going out with my cousin.
Always see him over the Xmas period for a beer (lemonade for him). Will be a good year this time to see him on the back of these performances.

But on a non biased note, I've seen him play at Hotspur way in most of the youth games and he always had that intelligent play which others didn't.

Really hope it works out for him as you couldn't find a more down to earth fella.
Never have I had a reason to be so jealous :walker-scream:

The lat time a player ran this directly (and successfully) at defenders was Bale 2 years ago.

What a difference it makes to have someone run at defenders at pace!

Back
Top Bottom