Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pity that technology cannot be used for building football stadiums... :sonpoint:

They cost a bit more than six million dollars.

IdolizedDistantEgg-max-1mb.gif

Considering he wasnt even meant to start training until March, the fact he could be ready by the 23rd February is pretty remarkable.

Considering he wasnt even meant to start training until March, the fact he could be ready by the 23rd February is pretty remarkable.

It really is. I do wonder, whether that expected back date was just set by the club or also judged by independent sources, with actual knowledge of the level of the injury?

If I was Poch, I'd be damn sure that any communication regarding Kane's return date was set as pessimistically as possible. Big upside in giving the fans and team mates a boost when he returns ahead of schedule, and the reverse if he's delayed.

Given that it keeps happening with Kane, I can't help but feel it's not just Kane being a machine, but also at least partly a psychological trick on Poch's part.

I don't wish to hit you on the chin. I did not join this forum to make enemies. I just object to being called a 7 year old by someone from a country that has Premier League Darts. Do those guys run more than one mile?

Depends if you include the toilet run

Played: 54
Won: 33
Drawn: 11
Lost: 10
Scored: 106
Win percentage: 61%

Since 9th November 2014 when he became our first choice striker under Pochettino - this is the record of Spurs results when Kane HASNT started in all competitions.

Worth noting that 9 of those 10 losses have come in cup competitions which are mostly Europa League when we rested Kane or Champions League when Kane was out injured. With the odd League Cup loss (Liverpool away) and most recently FA Cup loss (Crystal Palace)

And we've lost just the ONE league game in that time that Kane hasn't started in and that was away at Old Trafford. The Harry Kane team we are not.

Still, can't wait to have him back.

Played: 54
Won: 33
Drawn: 11
Lost: 10
Scored: 106
Win percentage: 61%

Since 9th November 2014 when he became our first choice striker under Pochettino - this is the record of Spurs results when Kane HASNT started in all competitions.

Worth noting that 9 of those 10 losses have come in cup competitions which are mostly Europa League when we rested Kane or Champions League when Kane was out injured. With the odd League Cup loss (Liverpool away) and most recently FA Cup loss (Crystal Palace)

And we've lost just the ONE league game in that time that Kane hasn't started in and that was away at Old Trafford. The Harry Kane team we are not.

Still, can't wait to have him back.

After the game, Cundy was bangin' on about us struggling without Kane last year; acting surprised that we're coping this year. :llorishuh:

Back
Top Bottom