Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it right to say Kane is an injury prone player now?

is that 3 seasons in a row when he’s been out for 2-3 months in total?

Didn’t have too much choice though, especially with Son suspended.

It's pretty standard to give attacking players and full backs at least one game off over the Xmas period. I think you'll find that's what most clubs did. Every team we played rotated while we kept naming the same players. The guy's just stuck two fingers up to Sport Science and the players and club are paying the price. Worst managerial appointment in history.

Jack-Nicholson.gif

It's pretty standard to give attacking players and full backs at least one game off over the Xmas period. I think you'll find that's what most clubs did. Every team we played rotated while we kept naming the same players. The guy's just stuck two fingers up to Sport Science and the players and club are paying the price. Worst managerial appointment in history.
It's all much easier when you've got like for example the chavs a back-up striker like Batshuayi in the squad.

I would prefer Kane got himself fit for the start of next season.

Surgery on a hamstring is not great and certainly not an easy heal.

I think Mourinho would as well if he can secure a striker of note this month.

Last edited:

Easier when you have back ups
Liverpool - Origi
Chelsea - Giroud/Batshuayi
Leicester - Iheanacho
Woolwich - Lacazette/Aub

You see what I mean.
Son suspended, Lamela just coming back, Parrott just finishing school. No choice.

Back
Top Bottom