Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why? You NEVER to do the same... I'm not inclined to dance for you. You'll get the answer that I see fit.

You show me PROOF of ENIC milking all the money from the club (something you've never meaningfully managed to do in the YEARS you've been singing this bullshit).

....or do one.

(As for your question, I never wanted Jose to begin with so the glove doesn't fit.)
So you're ducking the question, mate. Again.

I'm not a question ducker, I'm a question duckers son.

That's fine. By hiding away i think your confirming the answer we all expected anyway.

At least you can understand now why people often mock you as Levy's arsewipe or Levy's son

:mourweird:

So you're ducking the question, mate. Again.

I'm not a question ducker, I'm a question duckers son.

That's fine. By hiding away i think your confirming the answer we all expected anyway.

At least you can understand now why people often mock you as Levy's arsewipe or Levy's son

:mourweird:

If the "we" you refer to is just you and a few bitter twisted souls like you then I'll live.

Until you can answer the years old LONG-standing question about our finances then you have no credibility.

Im amazed he lasted 90 minutes.

He’s just had major hamstring surgery. If he plays a full 90 against West Ham I dread to think what will happen.

He should of come off but we had nobody to bring on in his place and Son was also knackered. Not having Lucas on the bench (I didn’t even realise he was injured) probably led us to not winning this game.
Agree. We say it over and over. Playing him without rest does him no favours.

Losing Lucas is big. But that was injury related and that is unforseen.

What I can't condone is Dele getting himself suspended for something that frankly a 12 year old would be embarrassed. I'd dock him a months wages for pulling shit like that. Fucking grow up. I'm genuinely fuming at him.
We could have used him yesterday and we may have come away with 3 points.

If the "we" you refer to is just you and a few bitter twisted souls like you then I'll live.

Until you can answer the years old LONG-standing question about our finances then you have no credibility.
What's the question?
Unlike you, I'm always happy to answer any reasonable question.

Agree. We say it over and over. Playing him without rest does him no favours.

Losing Lucas is big. But that was injury related and that is unforseen.

What I can't condone is Dele getting himself suspended for something that frankly a 12 year old would be embarrassed. I'd dock him a months wages for pulling shit like that. Fucking grow up. I'm genuinely fuming at him.
We could have used him yesterday and we may have come away with 3 points.

We were at home though!

Both times Kane played a wide ball to aurier, he was in a decent shooting position and should have gotten a return pass near the top of the box. Instead crosses were hit to nobody. This team has really poor intelligence and coaching. I see more creativity out of bottom table sides.

Yes - all failed and were sacked - fact

20 = gross exaggeration = not fact.
They were all shit = not fact.
Most mangers get sacked = fact

I like the fact game. :)

.....So Poch was shit cos he didn't win a trophy and Ramos was shit even though he won one?

20 = gross exaggeration = not fact.
They were all shit = not fact.
Most mangers get sacked = fact

I like the fact game. :)

.....So Poch was shit cos he didn't win a trophy and Ramos was shit even though he won one?
I never said they were shit - you did

I said they failed because of the regime - massive difference. And in the end were scapegoated for a greedy cunt

I never said they were shit - you did

No. I asked YOU if they were. C'mon Arc, don't go all John Thomas John Thomas on me now....

Stick to the truth.

I said they failed

No. You answered as follows:

"Yes - all failed and were sacked - fact"

i.e. Yes, you thought they were all shit. This also implies YOU thought they failed.

because of the regime - massive difference. And in the end were scapegoated for a greedy cunt

The remainder you've just bolted on afterwards.

FACT.

No. I asked YOU if they were. C'mon Arc, don't go all John Thomas John Thomas on me now....

Stick to the truth.

No. You answered as follows:

"Yes - all failed and were sacked - fact"

i.e. Yes, you thought they were all shit. This also implies YOU thought they failed.

The remainder you've just bolted on afterwards.

FACT.
They all failed under one man’s regime - that is no coincidence

Define "fail".

Like I already asked when seeking clarity: ".....So Poch was shit cos he didn't win a trophy and Ramos was shit even though he won one?"
Ramos had his 2 starting strikers sold under him for massive

Poch literally went on record begging us to be brave and stop thinking we can be smart at trying to win trophies with small signings. Instead he got some Njies

What more can we say, mate?

Ramos had his 2 starting strikers sold under him for massive

Poch literally went on record begging us to be brave and stop thinking we can be smart at trying to win trophies with small signings. Instead he got some Njies

What more can we say, mate?

You didn't answer the question.

Define "fail" - Your words, not mine. You said you consider them both shit, not me.

Harry did not play well but his very presence on the pitch meant MU could not take liberties and throw caution to the wind to get a win as happened during the last few matches before lockdown when we were so toothless that teams just knew we would not score.

Failed to be miracle workers on a 50p budget

......And that makes them shit does it?

Once again, such a debate descends into comedic jibe-ism because one's starting position is fueled by bluster and hyperbole rather that objectivity.

If the way we are run is so unquestionably dreadful all the straw-manning and hyperbole ought not be necessary.... Yet all you've managed to do is call Poch (someone you a day or so professed to "love") a "shit" manager and a "failure" in your quest to get your licks in against Levy.

Back
Top Bottom