Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everything about Kane is hope at present.

This is not the top quality striker we all thought he was and hasn't been for over a year or more.
He's definitely good enough for us, we'd be up shit creek if we didn't have him. We should be praying he stays with us for the rest of his career tbh.

When was the last time Harry was taken off for a reason other than being injured?

Is it possible he has it written in his contract that he plays a full match when selected unless he needs to go off with an injury?

When was the last time Harry was taken off for a reason other than being injured?

Is it possible he has it written in his contract that he plays a full match when selected unless he needs to go off with an injury?

Possible. Levy could give him anything on the contract in exchange for Kane being the salary ceiling for his Club. Works because Club priority is Money not championship and Kane chases a place in history which is usually about number of goals.

He's definitely good enough for us, we'd be up shit creek if we didn't have him. We should be praying he stays with us for the rest of his career tbh.

I'd love him to spend the rest of his career with us but I doubt he will.

If you were Kane, would you stay for the rest of your career?

I very much doubt that. It would be extremely selfish for a player to insist upon that.

It would show a complete lack of respect for the team and, in particular, the manager.

I don't see any reason why Kane would insist on a clause like that. To ensure that he remains high profile?

Everyone knows how good he is.

Liar liar pants on fire

Can you find a post anywhere on this forum where I've said he's a shit manager?
There you go mate. Your task for today.

Now, I'll ask again.
As we both agree, Jose has been a fantastic manager who has won major trophies at every single club he's ever managed, will you accept, that if we were to become the one and only club for him to fail, it's time to maybe finally, finally ask questions of the clubs heirarchy.?

I think it would depend on how you define failure for Mourinho at Tottenham.

I hate to say this but I think, of all the teams he's managed, we have the squad with the least chance of competing for silverware.

I don't think Mourinho realised just how much work needed to be done when he joined us.

Last edited:
I think it would depend on how you define failure for Mourinho at Tottenham.

I hate to say this but I think, of all the teams he's managed, we have the squad with the least chance of competing for silverware.

I don't think Mourinho realised just how much work needed to be done when he joined us.
So maybe he was misold a dream.

Back
Top Bottom