Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best season of his career for a team that hasn't gone without a trophy in 12 years, yet no trophies?

You cannot escape spursy Harry, come back home lad.
Leverkusen to win a treble of Bundesliga, German Cup and UEFA Cup. Dortmund to win the European Cup and Harry to go trophyless at Bayern.

Genuinely heartbreaking for him.
Larry David Reaction GIF

Should have stayed. Hes already a club legend but he could have become the greatest player to ever play for spurs.

I mean that’s open for debate. I’m 30 and he’s the best player I’ve seen consistently, but had he stayed, that question would be undisputed.

Let down again. Blame the owners. Blame the team mates. Blame Global warming.

They were winning until the manager subbed him off. He had a goal and an assist in the tie at that point, as well as being great whenever he saw the ball. What the fuck do you want him to do, perform magic tricks from the bench? Tuchel fucked up.

Bayern have used him horribly this season. Tuchel has said himself his season that he doesn't get the right service often enough, so clearly it's some of the players not doing as he wants. Musiala, for all the praise he gets, messes their attack up a lot. Yes, now and again he will go on a great dribble and it looks fantastic. But 7 or 8 times out of 10 he will do too much and ultimately give the ball away, or take a shot that goes nowhere. Sane is a greedy get too , but we all knew that from his time in the Premier League. Harry was one of their their best players over the two legs even if he missed a couple of decent chances, but as usual, Bayern just didn't involve him enough.

Back
Top Bottom