Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're being a wormy little shit-house.

You've been implying that very thing all along.... You don't need to have said it verbatim.

No.

I made it clear "IF WE WERE SMART" - we could use £200,000,000 of the hypothetical Kane money the guy was suggesting we would get, sign KEY positions and a striker who can score goals and we could well end up better.

But also made it clear in the exact same post - "But we don't buy smart"

Where have I said Kane would be easy to replace?

Find the exact post.

So what exactly are you saying here, sure strictly on the assumption there are strikers in the world that could match Kane's goalscoring for Spurs I agree there are but they won't be signing for Spurs so that kind of makes that point pointless.

Nobody is irreplaceable but some people get very very close to it, Sir Alex Ferguson being the best example I can think of, Harry Kane is pretty much irreplaceable for Spurs if you are talking about a like for like replacement, if you are talking about building a better team with the proceeds of selling Kane that eventually out performs this one it remains to be seen, but I'd argue it didn't work when we sold Bale or Liverpool Suarez you could argue it did with Coutinho.

No.

I made it clear "IF WE WERE SMART" - we could use £200,000,000 of the hypothetical Kane money the guy was suggesting we would get, sign KEY positions and a striker who can score goals and we could well end up better.

Yeh, let's just say we'd need to be a LOT smarter than you think you are, champ.

(So much shit spewed to double down over a minuscule half-point.)

So what exactly are you saying here, sure strictly on the assumption there are strikers in the world that could match Kane's goalscoring for Spurs I agree there are but they won't be signing for Spurs so that kind of makes that point pointless.

Nobody is irreplaceable but some people get very very close to it, Sir Alex Ferguson being the best example I can think of, Harry Kane is pretty much irreplaceable for Spurs if you are talking about a like for like replacement, if you are talking about building a better team with the proceeds of selling Kane that eventually out performs this one it remains to be seen, but I'd argue it didn't work when we sold Bale or Liverpool Suarez you could argue it did with Coutinho.

It was a hypothetical situation by Gatsby Gatsby that we'd sell Kane for £200,000,000 and I even said in that exact post that I'd be worried we wouldn't spend it wisely.

I don't think anyone is irreplaceable. Except perhaps Messi at Barcelona, but that's only because he;'s the best footballer to play the game. Like for like? Then probably yeah, only because anyone on his level (Lewandowski for example, would never come here)

My point was that if we did spend it wisely, improving our overall squad with £200,000,000 could potentially see us perform better. That's a striker who scores goals, a defensive midfielder we've been crying out for. New full backs etc. - I also said we probably wouldn't spend it wisely.

I've even said I would RATHER we strengthen our depth with Kane in the team - but that wasn't the hypothetical situation dreamed up, so we've spiralled into this conversation on Kane leaving and what we'd do if he did.

It was a hypothetical situation by Gatsby Gatsby that we'd sell Kane for £200,000,000 and I even said in that exact post that I'd be worried we wouldn't spend it wisely.

I don't think anyone is irreplaceable. Except perhaps Messi at Barcelona, but that's only because he;'s the best footballer to play the game. Like for like? Then probably yeah, only because anyone on his level (Lewandowski for example, would never come here)

My point was that if we did spend it wisely, improving our overall squad with £200,000,000 could potentially see us perform better. That's a striker who scores goals, a defensive midfielder we've been crying out for. New full backs etc. - I also said we probably wouldn't spend it wisely.

I've even said I would RATHER we strengthen our depth with Kane in the team - but that wasn't the hypothetical situation dreamed up, so we've spiralled into this conversation on Kane leaving and what we'd do if he did.

Reasonable view point that you could of articulated better.

You know it is very strange posting on a Spurs forum when you are not a Spurs fan. I doubt you even support any team, just one player. Your obsession with Kane is extremely worrying as well. Also, you should get help with your Son addiction.

Can you stop posting on Spurs forums; your opinion is worth absolutely fuck all.

I should clarify, Kane is dead weight only if yoi want to be the top top tier team like Liverpool seems to be on track for. Win the league or CL here and there and be the team everyone wants to play for.

If you want to be the prenial mid table power and your true goal is really to make as much money possible then Kane is the rock and the man you should keep wanking around while your money lord owners try to furlough low level employees.

I should clarify, Kane is dead weight only if yoi want to be the top top tier team like Liverpool seems to be on track for. Win the league or CL here and there and be the team everyone wants to play for.

If you want to be the prenial mid table power and your true goal is really to make as much money possible then Kane is the rock and the man you should keep wanking around while your money lord owners try to furlough low level employees.
As in my previous post, and sure I'm not alone in this, kindly fuck off from this forum and practise your English elsewhere (Your first conditional sentence is woefully constructed and makes no sense without some negation, and learn the basic 'as...as' structure before pumping out comparatives from your orifice) .

Clearly not a Spurs fan and yet another Son butt-boy. Probably a huge Manc fan back in the days of Park.

As in my previous post, and sure I'm not alone in this, kindly fuck off from this forum and practise your English elsewhere (Your first conditional sentence is woefully constructed and makes no sense without some negation, and learn the basic 'as...as' structure before pumping out comparatives from your orifice) .

Clearly not a Spurs fan and yet another Son butt-boy. Probably a huge Manc fan back in the days of Park.
Unnecessary tbh

What part did my lacking English hinder you from understanding. Is it Liverpool winning or you being midtable ? Its not Levy trying to leech on govt money is it?

Last edited:
What part did my lacking English hinder you from understanding. Is it Liverpool winning or you being midtable ? Its not Levy trying to leech on govt money is it?
It's impossible for you to be reasoned about Harry, as you see him as a threat to Sonny. Spurs supporters want both to be successful for our Club.

Absolute weirdo. Wasting your time writing on a forum in which you have no real interest in (evidenced by your pronoun 'you' rather than 'us') and contribute nothing of value. Quite sad really.

Absolute weirdo. Wasting your time writing on a forum in which you have no real interest in (evidenced by your pronoun 'you' rather than 'us') and contribute nothing of value. Quite sad really.

It was "I" that delivered you the truth from the daily shitting duty I was enjoying on my can. It was You" Royal highness who couldn't handle the truth and probably had to defer to my English. Quite sad really

No.

But also made it clear in the exact same post - "But we don't buy smart"

How we spent the world record transfer fee on Bale is an encouraging precedent for what we might do if we get another world record fee in Harry.

It's impossible for you to be reasoned about Harry, as you see him as a threat to Sonny. Spurs supporters want both to be successful for our Club.

I 've been wanting nothing but the club to succeed and win a title or two for the past half a decade or so now. I wanted all the players to do well and be the Champions I really thought they deserved to be, not just Kane and Son.

I am hoping that many and the most are like me but some of the posters here are truly disappointing and often below the grade I would want to engage. Well I don't even understand them tbh. Anyway I have to go join a meal now. But whatever really. Have a good one for yourself

Back
Top Bottom