Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets hope this is the prelude to a move. He needs it as do we. Good luck to him if he does go. He's done nothing wrong other than be not quite good enough.
Oh and there was no rat, it was Mourinho doing his usual, trying to shift blame. He did the same at Utd, Chelsea and no doubt at Roma in the not too distant future.

You were literally just laughing at The Athletic and sports media in general re: Kane; yet now you're all over this like a rash cos it paints a picture you like????
Because they were coming up with random numbers out of thin air.

In this case , someone whinging about nuno+ winks unfollwed the club...its got to be him.!?!"?!?£!!!!!

Nah, they were plucking them out of the media..... Much like the talk about Nuno.
And the media gets the numbers from thin air too.

And the nuno talk might be from thin air too, but if you add what winks did to it, its most likely him. "if the manager doesnt want to talk to me, then i dont want to talk to anyone, unfollllllloowwwww"

Lets hope this is the prelude to a move. He needs it as do we. Good luck to him if he does go. He's done nothing wrong other than be not quite good enough.
Oh and there was no rat, it was Mourinho doing his usual, trying to shift blame. He did the same at Utd, Chelsea and no doubt at Roma in the not too distant future.
While hes definitely not good enough, he doesnt put in his full effort either . If a player is trying to go past him, he just moves aside and lets them if hes not in the mood.

And the media gets the numbers from thin air too.

And the nuno talk might be from thin air too, but if you add what winks did to it, its most likely him. "if the manager doesnt want to talk to me, then i dont want to talk to anyone, unfollllllloowwwww"

Meh.... You lot already had the nooses out for Winks once before without any substance.

As someone else said, maybe he's just sick of all the SM-negativity? ..... Maybe he's about to sign with a new club?

Whatever, I don't attribute any weight to the "Kane didn't congratulate the team on SM" narrative either......

Meh.... You lot already had the nooses out for Winks once before without any substance.

As someone else said, maybe he's just sick of all the SM-negativity? ..... Maybe he's about to sign with a new club?

Whatever, I don't attribute any weight to the "Kane didn't congratulate the team on SM" narrative either......
Now you are my best friend!

ENICondoms like you are lowest of the lowest, supporting owners instead of an actual football club.

Same old horseshit...... You lack the basic intellect to discuss anything.... All you have is tired meme bullshit stolen from Arcspace and gutteral, sexual slurs.

I pity you and your miserable outlook.

Same old horseshit...... You lack the basic intellect to discuss anything.... All you have is tired bullshit cliches and gutteral, sexual slurs.

I pity you and your miserable outlook.
A dog like you is not worth discussing anything with regarding THFC

You don't give a fuck about the FC, you're here to defend the owners like they're your fucking parents.

A dog like you is not worth discussing anything with regarding THFC

You don't give a fuck about the FC, you're here to defend the owners like they're your fucking parents.

You're just proving me right...

You're obsessed..... I've not mentioned our owners.

Sheer ignorance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom