Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will stay because he got a chance to play again with Nuno & Mason in charge of this squad.
He is providing a good vibe in the rest room . Everything expected from a former local player in the average.
Labor & smiles are enough sometimes with the fluke ..

Mason has no involvement in the senior squad.

Stop posting nonsense.

He will stay because he got a chance to play again with Nuno & Mason in charge of this squad.
He is providing a good vibe in the rest room . Everything expected from a former local player in the average.

I know English isn't your first language so things might be getting lost in translation a bit, but you have been posting a lot of nonsense lately.

I'm assuming by rest room you mean changing room rather than toilet, but even so Winks is not known for providing a good vibe. It's the opposite in fact and it's suspected he's a sulking troublemaker. He's also just not very good and shouldn't be given any more chances.
Also Mason has nothing to do with the senior squad therefore has nothing to do with Winks.

I know English isn't your first language so things might be getting lost in translation a bit, but you have been posting a lot of nonsense lately.

I'm assuming by rest room you mean changing room rather than toilet, but even so Winks is not known for providing a good vibe. It's the opposite in fact and it's suspected he's a sulking troublemaker. He's also just not very good and shouldn't be given any more chances.
Also Mason has nothing to do with the senior squad therefore has nothing to do with Winks.
I would say , imagine Nuno can’t give good result and Levy decide to do again …

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Is English not your first language mate?

Restroom is the American term for the toilet.
Maybe you mean the dressing room?

He was better than he is now, he used to be much braver in all aspects of his game. But that major ankle injury and the absurdity of being warped into a defensive midfielder messed him up. He doesn’t put himself about properly anymore.

The youngster who had a great match against Real Madrid at Wembley is not the same guy.

I think people had Spurs tinted glasses on with Winks. The longer he's played the more they have seen him for what he really is. Scared. He will pass the ball straight back to where it came from as quickly as possible to avoid having to do something with it. For a while they said it was accurate passing and keeping the ball moving.

I think people had Spurs tinted glasses on with Winks. The longer he's played the more they have seen him for what he really is. Scared. He will pass the ball straight back to where it came from as quickly as possible to avoid having to do something with it. For a while they said it was accurate passing and keeping the ball moving.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. for all he was praised in the youth set up for his distribution and range of passing, when have we ever actually seen him do it? He's scared neatly explains it

Back
Top Bottom