Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winkssoko forever
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Didn't Winks threaten to leave once when he wasn't being picked as a starter? And then I recall us having difficulty moving him on?

Maybe I imagined it. But he had that press thing about not being picked. Really didn't sit right with me. Earn it. Don't complain to the press.
he said he was disappointed to not be playing regularly

cue the normal knobheads jumping in saying he's a judas, a shit stirrer etc etc

If he wasn't in the first team squad and had to do a regular job, he would be in the ground supporting the team, or on a site like this

And the standard "shit the club and all of its employees" cretins come on here and talk about him like he's not even sunday league standard. But now he's working for a manager who puts him on the pitch to do what he does best - we now have the ones who stuck by him saying there you go, thats what he can do

-and the, shithouse posters still can't give it up, and admit they were wrong.

He isn't a galactico, and we can probably find someone better - but can we afford to get them in? This guy is living our dream, pulling on the shirt, and doing the best he can, in whatever role he's given.

And still the muppets come on here and shit him, because he isn't Modric/Gazza/Hoddle/Pirlo

In the 90s we would have put a statue up for him and named a stand after him. Some of you have no idea how bad we were at times.

I have higher standards than the 90s, the worst era of our club's century long history.

I'm sorry to see you only strike for Sugar level success. The Levy rank has really done a number on you.
he said he was disappointed to not be playing regularly

cue the normal knobheads jumping in saying he's a judas, a shit stirrer etc etc

If he wasn't in the first team squad and had to do a regular job, he would be in the ground supporting the team, or on a site like this

And the standard "shit the club and all of its employees" cretins come on here and talk about him like he's not even sunday league standard. But now he's working for a manager who puts him on the pitch to do what he does best - we now have the ones who stuck by him saying there you go, thats what he can do

-and the, shithouse posters still can't give it up, and admit they were wrong.

He isn't a galactico, and we can probably find someone better - but can we afford to get them in? This guy is living our dream, pulling on the shirt, and doing the best he can, in whatever role he's given.

And still the muppets come on here and shit him, because he isn't Modric/Gazza/Hoddle/Pirlo

In the 90s we would have put a statue up for him and named a stand after him. Some of you have no idea how bad we were at times.

Back
Top Bottom