Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor old Poch, another new contract that he will not know a thing about as he's locked in "crisis talks". You got to feel sorry for him, the club just dishing out all the new contracts to players that he probably doesn't want in the team. I guess it will not worry him though when he rocks up at Chelsea next week.

1246578.gif

Bit of a murky lining to this silver cloud since Winks will apparently have to have surgery on his ankle after all and looks to miss the entire pre season and into the start of the season possibly.

Get well Harry and take your time!

Bit of a murky lining to this silver cloud since Winks will apparently have to have surgery on his ankle after all and looks to miss the entire pre season and into the start of the season possibly.

Bummer... Hadn't heard that until now.

Just a few weeks ago he was declared selectable as well....

Chin up Winksy; you'll be a ledge yet.

Surgery yes, but others are saying he might well be back for pre-season which is still over 2 months away...

Poor old Poch, another new contract that he will not know a thing about as he's locked in "crisis talks". You got to feel sorry for him, the club just dishing out all the new contracts to players that he probably doesn't want in the team. I guess it will not worry him though when he rocks up at Chelsea next week.

But why are there no pictures of Pochettino with his arm around the players having just signed a new contract?

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

I objectively and genuinely think England needs him massively this summer. Its such a shame he is in this condition.
If he was fit hewould have start a lot of games for us especially that last run in the end.

Let's hope that the op is a complete success and his recovery is swift, as looks like we are going to be without The Moose next year. I think young Harry will fill the gap nicely.

I'm pretty sure they're confident he'll return to full fitness... or else woupd never have offered him a 5yr deal...
Otherwise it would've been 6 months at best, and see where we are at Christmas!!

Winksy has the potential to be the best English midfielder in the league. If he hadn't have got injured he'd be on the plane to Russia without doubt.

Back
Top Bottom