Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should at least be checking that his health is ok.

Sounds like he’s really enjoying it there so this could be a real win all round.

I see Chatshit has weighed in with his usual fucking worthless opinion.
90S Laughing GIF

Page 666.

Clubs keeping track of their players out on loan is standard procedure. We definitely have people involved with keeping track of our academy players out on loan.

And as hated as he was here, Hitchen was good at keeping up to date on the first team players out on loan as well. Including travelling to watch Skipp and KWP when they were on loan at Norwich and Southampton respectively.

I assume/hope that something is lost in translation in the Winks interview. Because not having anyone keep track of the first team players out on loan is weird and unprofessional.

That or it is some sort of freezing out tactic by Conte.

Clubs keeping track of their players out on loan is standard procedure. We definitely have people involved with keeping track of our academy players out on loan.

And as hated as he was here, Hitchen was good at keeping up to date on the first team players out on loan as well. Including travelling to watch Skipp and KWP when they were on loan at Norwich and Southampton respectively.

I assume/hope that something is lost in translation in the Winks interview. Because not having anyone keep track of the first team players out on loan is weird and unprofessional.

That or it is some sort of freezing out tactic by Conte.
Sound just the sort of passive aggressive stunt wiggy would pull...that said we couldn't find people in the club who could count and after a month of chasing Porro had to cancel Dohertys contract.

Sound just the sort of passive aggressive stunt wiggy would pull...that said we couldn't find people in the club who could count and after a month of chasing Porro had to cancel Dohertys contract.
We are just run so poorly from top to bottom. I dont have any love for Winks-the footballer. But hes still a decent guy and doesnt need to be treated like he doesnt exist.

Conte Out!

Having said that, I hope to god, he doesnt come back and start playing for us again . That would be catastrophic.

Back
Top Bottom