Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should be playing Prem football really, he's too good for the Champo so I'm not surprised he's getting those type of numbers.

I just had a look at Leicester's squad and it's easily the best squad in the Championship, surprised they kept a lot of their players - I suppose a club like with a relatively high wage bill and incredible facilities and training centre will always have that attraction.

in-his-90-minutes-for-leicester-against-norwich-tonight-v0-g0p6rl1haipb1.png

Looks like a decent shift against Norwich last night.

100% pass completion rate.
Passes completed: 83/83
Key passes: 0

Sounds about right.

I watched the Norwich - Leicester game & while he does nothing fancy, he is the link between the defence & the offence. Nothing fancy but always finding a team mate !!
He fits in well with Enzo Maresca's tactics but would not be suited to all teams. I'm happy to see him doing well & I expect to see him back in the Premier next season.

I watched the Norwich - Leicester game & while he does nothing fancy, he is the link between the defence & the offence. Nothing fancy but always finding a team mate !!
He fits in well with Enzo Maresca's tactics but would not be suited to all teams. I'm happy to see him doing well & I expect to see him back in the Premier next season.
As long as it isn't with us !!

Alrigth there?
Happy League Of Legends GIF by G2 Esports

He could play for any team. He is just not Premier standard. What is this love affair?
There's no love affair !!
I just stated that he looked good in the Championship and due to the fact that I expect Leicester to earn promotion I'm assuming that we will see him in the Premier .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom