Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expect us to lose to Forest.

Think he’s lost the players.

He’ll start Son as well, because he’s a petty clown.
These fucking clown players better win so they play Champions League next season. They really think they’re above the club if they pull that shit (again). Leave that to the board, you’re supposed to be a professional.

If that's what Conte wanted to do, of course it's possible. Obviously means Conte is a dickhead though.

Who are you to say what happens and doesn't happen lol. I'd imagine the wife of one of the footballers or staff would know a bit more than you would.

Kyle Walker: "I'm just off out for an all-night training session, Luv. Don't wait up"....... :adeninja:

Last edited:
He's not getting sacked cause we're too cheap to sit him and pay someone else to finish off the season. We'll coast through the last 2+ months and end up where we end up and then he'll go his separate way at the end.

The amount of money we have wasted on bad transfers and coaches is truly amazing.

We wanted the club to spend money but weren't anticipating that they'd be so bad at it.

If this is how he’s treating the players then he’s lost them.

He has not been integrated properly at all it's another horrendous clown show to add to Gill,(loan him, play him, loan him) Doherty (first choice, no second, no cancel his contract at the last second), Bissouma, (out the side , in the side then not given any time to get momentum out the side publicly call him out) Sarr, ( loan him, no keep him, best player on the pitch, drop him. Forced to play at San sero brilliant drop him)Porro, (chase him throw him in away from home in a totally experimental defence drop him)Spence, (90sec 1min 12 sec 4mins, six mins ignore loan out) Bergwijn. (Keep playing Lucas till he's a broken husk) Richarlison play out of position till form collapses.

The warning signs were there from what he did to Eriksen at Inter before crawling back to him. Sooner Conte is gone the quicker we can get a coach with actual people skills and football brains. He has been a fucking disgrace. Oh I forgot poor Harvey White (praise him say how great he was during WC then ignore then months later loan). Oh I forgot the lovely Ollie Skipp, it was obvious that after the injury Conte had totally and obviously lost faith in him, Gold said Skipp was quietly asking about a loan. Then poor Bentancur got maimed so he's forced to play Skipp who gets some rhythm and back to..brilliant.

:contelol:

Complete clueless fraud, approaching Nuno levels of dunce.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Levy and co have spent the day speaking to some players and seeing how the mood is in training. Hopefully he's sacked tonight.

He has not been integrated properly at all it's another horrendous clown show to add to Gill, Doherty, Bissouna, Sarr, Porro, Spence, Bergwijn. The warning signs were there from what he did to Eriksen at Inter before crawling back to him. Sooner Conte is gone the quicker we can get a coach with actual people skills and football brains. He has been a fucking disgrace.
I hadn’t seen this until now
What a disgrace- Says it all about Conte at this point.

He’s clearly lost the dressing room

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

There's no fucking way they'd bring him in. Even Levy isnt that stupid

He has not been integrated properly at all it's another horrendous clown show to add to Gill, Doherty, Bissouna, Sarr, Porro, Spence, Bergwijn. The warning signs were there from what he did to Eriksen at Inter before crawling back to him. Sooner Conte is gone the quicker we can get a coach with actual people skills and football brains. He has been a fucking disgrace.
Conte: I need a big squad to be competitive in all competitions and to have a back up for all positions.

But never plays anyone else besides those he already had. Unless there’s an injury crisis.

We can say we don’t know what Danjuma is like in training or that Richi has stunk out the last two games he’s played.

But Son is just a shadow now and even Deki isn’t quite up to par yet will still get more chances to play/start.

As a fellow professional, does that motivate you?

Levy/ENIC have to go, but at this point, so does Conte.

If he’s being petty because he’s not getting exactly what he wants, then just go.

No-one is bigger than the badge.

I think its inevitable Conte will be going at the end of this season
It makes no sense whatsoever to get rid of him right now - whether we like it or not he is having a mare of a season due to personal reasons and ill health i get the impression him and the board want to go there seperate ways amicably
And im no fan of Conte ball we have been absolute dog shite all season yet we still occupy 4th spot in the league and its the best we can hope for now (even though Liverpool will undoubtedly finish above us)
what i do is watch Brighton under de Zerbi and just imagine its spurs playing :)
If its going to cost us the same if he goes now or later, why wait ?
The next transfer window will be hectic and I want Poch in NOW to manage thus, if yhey ho Teucal, I'm finished, I hate that guy.

Cheers bud. Yeah my wife really annoyed me. She knows not to speak to me or cheer me up when a devastating loss like this happens. I just do not want to talk to anyone. I could not get out of bed. She just does not listen and do what she is told. She is trying to make it up to me though now which is nice. I want trophies so bad. I want that feeling after beating the chavs. I belive in conte though. He cares about the club.
You need some tough love. Put football in perspective. I get over Spurs losses very quickly because I have lost far more in my life and bounced back.
I won't go into detail but my team going through a rough patch pales into insignificance up against any real hardship I have faced.

There's no fucking way they'd bring him in. Even Levy isnt that stupid
This is always something I would have clung onto in the past. Even when Levy used to drive me mental with his decisions on managers, transfers etc, I always used to think “he’s a smart guy, I may not agree with what he’s doing, but he has a plan. There has to be some method to his madness.”

Last few years I’ve noticed the above just simply isn’t true. When it comes to football decisions, the guy is completely and utterly clueless. I genuinely believe he has absolutely no idea what he’s doing. There’s no plan. No substance to any decision he makes. A complete and utter charlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom