Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he's allowed to take training tomorrow it is tantamount to an acceptance of guilt from the board. They will be saying they don't disagree with what he has said about them. Unacceptable for me. The man has to go surely?
I think its most likely they just dont want to pay to sack him and would rather play out the last 10 games of the season. We’re 4th (soon to be 5th/6th) and we arent really going anywhere so why would Levy waste the £££ when he spent all January haggling Sporting out of a extra grand over Porro. Unless Conte does something completely drastic like squats on the edge of dugout and does a rather dirty protest

The board wont be thinking that.
The coach has basically quit on them. Regardless of whether they see themselves responsible for their position (and I would hope that they do), there’s no way that they’re going to play out of their skins FOR a manager who quite publicly has one foot out of the door and who threw them under the bus yesterday.

Maybe, if they’ve a sense of professional pride, they’ll accept responsibility and do it IN SPITE of him but I can’t see anyone looking to satisfy Wiggy.

The only reason that the board would prolong this agony is they must feel that Wiggy has the best chance to get us top 4. His payoff pales against money lost for not making UCL.

I think he'll be sacked on Monday. Levy will get Poch back in the international break and will hope for a bounce to get us top 4, and optimism for season ticket renewals. And the whole merry-go-round of failure will begin again.
Hope so. I just want him gone now though, whatever. He’s shown the board up which I’m glad about and he’s rightly criticised the players for being a bunch of fannies.
But the shit football/tactics, baffling substitutions and not using the squad is plainly down to him. Get Poch back (or someone who plays flowing football) cut the shackles and give us a break from this negativity.

I saw the Ali Gold video, and he was way more confident than he usually is that Conte will be sacked this international break (as confident as he can be). Sky, TS etc. also share this thought.

Sky & TS would only be following AGs lead anyway.

Conte probably wants to be removed and the players want to see him go. Since they both created this mess I think there is some poetic justice in the idea of leaving Conte there for the remainder of the season so they both can enjoy what they have created. At the off season it needs not just to be a new manager brought in, but current squad broken up.

They should keep him . We nearly beat Southampton and have 4th place in our grasp. The new stadium is great and I just don't care that the Islington scum will win the League . The big challenge is to keep our players and see if we can get 3rd place next year. GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

They should keep him . We nearly beat Southampton and have 4th place in our grasp. The new stadium is great and I just don't care that the Islington scum will win the League . The big challenge is to keep our players and see if we can get 3rd place next year. GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom