Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the history with the way we do things he's definitely going to go in the next week or so, I guess they will dress it up in a way where they can't directly sack him after his outburst because it makes them look weak and prove what he said is essentially true, they'll let the heat die down a bit and announce it on a day where it will share headlines with another story.

I'm available to take him to the airport.
He's way ahead of you.

d791zv9bvpoa1.jpg

He left via RyanAir yesterday.

I think the club is likely looking into the possibility of getting rid of him on a charge of "gross misconduct" because of those comment which would save them paying out his full contract, it's also the reason why there were reports that he had explained to the board that he was only talking about the players.

I think the club is likely looking into the possibility of getting rid of him on a charge of "gross misconduct" because of those comment which would save them paying out his full contract, it's also the reason why there were reports that he had explained to the board that he was only talking about the players.
Which tbf, could still be argued to be gross misconduct depending on how you look at it.

at a guess it would cost £5M to get rid of Conte & his coaches, another £5M to get someone in till end of season, some £10m to maybe get £50M if we got CL football

Although I don’t have your memory for detail, I was at all those games. I remember the Barca game at WHL as being probably the most cynical I’ve witnessed.
My point is that it’s a very fine line between ‘failure’ and ‘success’ (especially in the cups). This seems to be lost on many of the posters here.
I remember that Barcelona game very well - they hacked us off the park. The whole crowd was singing 'animals' at them for most of the second half!

I thought they might try that but if they do they have to brace themselves for full on Conte unleashed. I'd love to know what really goes on with our transfer activity. For that reason the board will shit it, pay him off and make him sign a NDA.

at a guess it would cost £5M to get rid of Conte & his coaches, another £5M to get someone in till end of season, some £10m to maybe get £50M if we got CL football
It will be Mason until the end of the season; cheap.

To be honest, we have a pretty easy run in. Regardless of Conte’s mistakes, he’s right that it is time to put pressure on the players.

If they want Top 4, go and and get it.

Gross misconduct is when you do something like get your cock out in the lift.

Not speaking from experience, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom