Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could though. We are a club with one of the best strikers in world football, who genuinely wants to win stuff AT Spurs, with a massive annual income and commercial potential.
All it needs is a cohesive team where the winner manager states what he wants, exactly, and gets it.
Not just a player for a position but THE player, for THE position.

And there's one reason that never seems to happen.
Yes.

Winning stuff

f5 GIF

All…day

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Are you telling me that if we’d won more matches than we have, we’d have more points? And be higher in the league? Genius! That should definitely be our strategy going forward!
No. That’s not what I am telling you.

I was replying to someone else who made a point that Mason has won 4 out of 5 games.

He didn’t ( edit - if Southampton was his first game it was 4 from 6 in the league )

Won at home to Southampton so isn’t that 4 out of 6
I thought Mason’s first Game was the League Cup final, which was after Southampton in the league ? If I was incorrect then sorry of course and just looking it up, Southampton was indeed his fist game. So was 4/6 for him.

I thought Mason’s first Game was the League Cup final, which was after Southampton in the league ? If I am incorrect then sorry.
There was the Saints game in between him being appointed and the final. Which was why we joked that he came into the final undefeated.

And how do you reckon it's the majority view? From where I'm sitting it looks like it's a vocal minority with another vocal minority of the opposite opinion and a bunch of people neither here nor there.
Just go online and read, or watch YouTube videos, you'll soon get the gist of the fans true feelings after another shitshow in a long line of shitshows from enic, and as usual with no trophies to show for it.
I mean I understand you're entitled to your opinion, but where are the positives in 23 years, 14 managers (soon be 15 in 23 years) including some of the best available, and zero to show for it. Perfectly good managers like Jol, Rednapp and Poch sacked to cover up enic's lack of investment on the pitch. Mourinho sacked 6 days before a cup final, now Conte who was also not properly backed about to get the bullet.
Lets see who will be the next enic puppet and how long that lasts.
What part about that do you not understand? Everyone is laughing at us, but people who still support these parasites are actually part of the problem.

Just throwing this out there - it wasn't a mistake to sack Poch.

The mistakes were ending up at a point where we had to sack Poch.
And I see no evidence that won't happen again.

Just throwing this out there - it wasn't a mistake to sack Poch.

The mistakes were ending up at a point where we had to sack Poch.
And I see no evidence that won't happen again.

Or with any new manager we appoint!

We’ll be back here in about 18-24 months arguing about when the manager is going to be sacked and who the new one is going to be

:levylol:

Or with any new manager we appoint!

We’ll be back here in about 18-24 months arguing about when the manager is going to be sacked and who the new one is going to be

:levylol:

It's more about this theory that Levy has to admit he made a mistake sacking Poch. He didn't make a mistake and I think Poch was happy to go at that point tbh.

Going to be him isn't it, lives in London, out of work, the easiest solution for the club.
I see Fabio being the stumbling block here, for both Poch and Fabio. I don't know if either rates, or wants to work with each other.

If there is a conflict then what does Levy do? Admit Fabio was a bad appointment, or skip on Poch.

If Fabio loses his appeal then Levy can save face (ish) plead innocence and employ a new DOF and Poch in the summer with Mason taking the helm until then, My gut says that's the most likely outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom