Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about UTD.

One shit ownership at a time!
Ah shit sorry.

They they definitely invested enough.

Also did it worse than us,

Casemiro for 70m is money they never see again. Antony is comedy light relief.

Their best player is Rashford and they didn’t sign him. Also haven’t signed him to a new deal yet either?

Dino club doing Dino club things

United have failed in the last 6 years because they've had fucking nobody as coaches. OLS and the other fella (who people here wanted at Spurs!) were useless. They got a lot of backing though. And United are not at all afraid to spend money on a player to come and play football with absolutely no sell on value.
I'm not talking free transfers with moderate wages like Perisic. I'm talking Ronaldo, Cavani, Ibra, Casemiero, Eriksen etc.

Comparing United to Spurs is like comparing apples to oranges.
They make 200m a year more than we do. They can afford to buy a Casemiro and an Anthony more than us every year. While we were floundering about under Sugar (and early post-) as mid table also rans, United, through their success, were becoming the biggest global brand in football at the time the EPL was exploding globally. That has given them a global reach and revenue generating machine that we’ll never match without FFP-dodging oil-state money even if our owners wanted to which they don’t

Tic Tac Waiting GIF by Alguna Pregunta Més?

Comparing United to Spurs is like comparing apples to oranges.
They make 200m a year more than we do. They can afford to buy a Casemiro and an Anthony more than us every year. While we were floundering about under Sugar (and early post-) as mid table also rans, United, through their success, were becoming the biggest global brand in football at the time the EPL was exploding globally. That has given them a global reach and revenue generating machine that we’ll never match without FFP-dodging oil-state money even if our owners wanted to which they don’t
Very harsh to blame the discrepancy with United on Sugar (although I agree it's down to him that we missed the boat in the 90s, especially in comparison to that lot down the road), we haven't been a bigger name than them since the early 60s, probably not even then.

Sack him like he wants and move on. He's going to make everyone worse the longer he sticks around. Just like expected all along, Conte is selfish. Once he realizes he will not be getting his way, he's gone.

Get someone in that wants to play real football and we have a chance for 4th still.

I'm actually not that bothered about the timing anymore. It seems he is out of the way. Not interfering in any way. So long as he's nowhere near the club then I don't really mind if it's another 48 hours. He's going and that's what matters. The new gaffer won't have much to work with at the training ground at the moment anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom