Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect nothing is being announced until the manager for next season has been found. Levy will want to ensure the fans (when has he done that before?!) that there is a vision. I imagine it will be Mason for the remainder of the season with Poch coming in the summer.

Bored The Office GIF

United have failed in the last 6 years because they've had fucking nobody as coaches. OLS and the other fella (who people here wanted at Spurs!) were useless. They got a lot of backing though. And United are not at all afraid to spend money on a player to come and play football with absolutely no sell on value.
I'm not talking free transfers with moderate wages like Perisic. I'm talking Ronaldo, Cavani, Ibra, Casemiero, Eriksen etc.

Slabhead

Probably the first (and maybe the last) time that Oliver Cromwell has been quoted on here but he was pretty prescient here, 370 years ahead of his time...

quote-you-have-sat-too-long-for-any-good-you-have-been-doing-depart-i-say-and-let-us-have-oliver-cromwell-61-30-04.jpg

My history is a little bit rusty and my memory hazy at the best of times but I’m 99.9% sure Cromwell said “pics or get the fuck out” in reference to Anne Boleyn.

Truly ahead of his time.

I'd stick Mason in for the remaining games if a new manager isn't named or ready.
The clip of Mason shaking his head when Conte Brought on Sanchez when we were losing and eventually list to Sheffield United is enough for me.

He's been a bit of a donkey, but they signed him, at the sort of money our beloved leader would have a stroke at.

This idea that their owners are bad for skimming a few % off the top, when they plough as much as they do into the team baffles me.
If and when they get the right coach, they'll compete. We could have any of the world's best coaches and we simply won't.

Apparently it’s taking so long to fire him because levy is trying to pay less compensation by seeing if conte committed gross misconduct.
Since when is telling it like it is considered gross misconduct?😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom