Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Work permit huh.............

tumblr_m81cyua4Vt1qe3pbno1_500.gif

There is a very real possibility that he could be rejected a work permit...if he was joining us, but he's joining Chelsea so it'll be fine.

Ah well, that's that then. Fuck him. Hope he snaps a leg on his debut.

Then he gets a flesh eating virus in hospital before contracting AIDS and dying in miserable and constant pain.

Complete multicunt.

ITK = Doreen! Working in and for a large High St chain of Chemist!

I was purchasing my first ever bottle of Just for Men, (£10.95!!!) and on Doreen's observation of my Cockerel Tie-Pin, she started up this conversation! Apparently, With this shed load of cash that we have, we are developing a youth serum! Each individual injection, will take, physically, any player back a decade! She over heard her head Pharmacist talking on the phone to the chief pharmacist heading up the project! And wait for it! Gascoingne (2 Jabs) and Hoddle (3) have agreed to be the guinea pigs!!! Creative, attacking Mf problem solved! Who needs the likes of Willian, when you have a mad scientist on the pay-roll!

I know, I know how unbelievable it might sound! But yes, I paid £10.95!!

COYS!!

I'll be honest, I'm not that bothered. :sandroscream:

I'm only bothered because Chelsea have literally no need to sign him, it's akin to them signing two £40m goalkeepers on the same day.

The best footballers are supposed to actually play football not just earn money for not playing for a rival team.

Mourinho has properly fucked me off as well, making out that any agent worth their salt doesn't leak news of a potential transfer incase there's a better offer out there...........how discreet have Real Madrid been able to be over Bale???? The guy is just an utter cunt.

Last edited:
Chelsea's 11th-hour swoop for Willian after he had undertaken a Tottenham medical deepened the hostility between the London rivals this week. The 25-year-old's impending move to Stamford Bridge - he is awaiting work permit clearance - has been widely reported as Chelsea simply out-bidding Spurs at the last minute. But The Sweeper understands that owner Roman Abramovich flexed his financial muscles only after Willian's representatives "changed the goalposts" of the transfer to White Hart Lane. Spurs had agreed a £30 million deal with Anzhi Machachkala and personal terms with the player, in addition to medical tests. However, Willian's camp, including adviser Kia Joorabchian, then asked Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy for a more lucrative salary and, when this was rejected, decided to offer the Brazilian to other clubs. Chelsea, who have claimed they had been keen anyway on the 25-year-old, reacted to his apparent availability by making a £31.7m bid to Anzhi, which was accepted.

His initial work permit will be rejected won't it? He hasn't played in 75% of Brazil's games over the last two years so that's automatic rejection. It'll probably go through on appeal but you never know.

His initial work permit will be rejected won't it? He hasn't played in 75% of Brazil's games over the last two years so that's automatic rejection. It'll probably go through on appeal but you never know.
Special permission will be granted as he costs so much money. Won't need an appeal.

Back
Top Bottom