Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't it be tragic if Kia Joorabchin had an serious accident? :sneaky:

Anyone know of people who can make accidents happen? :ninja:
The wheel turns mate : He will probably get mugged while holidaying in a third world country tasting their local produce (children) and then the money he got for Willian deal wont mean too much!!

His initial work permit will be rejected won't it? He hasn't played in 75% of Brazil's games over the last two years so that's automatic rejection. It'll probably go through on appeal but you never know.
Doesn't work like that anymore. Work permits don't even exist these days. It's just become a common phrase. He'd need a Tier 2 Sportsperson visa under the Points Based System, the requirements for which are that Chelsea agree to sponsor him and he gets an endorsement from the FA confirming that he is elite sportsman who is capable of playing at the highest level and will help enhance the domestic game. Doesn't have to have played a set number of internationals. Do you think every foreign player who comes to the UK has played 75% internationals in two years? It's down to the endorsement of the FA and whether or not the Home Office agrees. Although he has a lack of internationals he's also got Champions League experience. He'll get the visa no problem as he's experienced and unquestionably talented enough.

ITK = Doreen! Working in and for a large High St chain of Chemist!

I was purchasing my first ever bottle of Just for Men, (£10.95!!!) and on Doreen's observation of my Cockerel Tie-Pin, she started up this conversation! Apparently, With this shed load of cash that we have, we are developing a youth serum! Each individual injection, will take, physically, any player back a decade! She over heard her head Pharmacist talking on the phone to the chief pharmacist heading up the project! And wait for it! Gascoingne (2 Jabs) and Hoddle (3) have agreed to be the guinea pigs!!! Creative, attacking Mf problem solved! Who needs the likes of Willian, when you have a mad scientist on the pay-roll!

I know, I know how unbelievable it might sound! But yes, I paid £10.95!!

COYS!!
Can you get me some please :p

Back
Top Bottom