Have We Appointed Arne Slot Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read a few articles on him seen a few videos and I’ve seen his interview he did the other day.
I’m probably completely mad but there is something about this guy. Players seem to love him and I can see why he has a certain charisma. It’s a gamble because he has only a few years experience but I think he is the right guy for us at this point, we need a shock treatment of attacking football to get everyone behind the club again, slott could be the guy 🙏

Been watching Feyenoord quite a bit this season and especially since March when we were first linked with Slot. I’m very optimistic and excited for this project as his tactics are a great watch and his youth development is something this club greatly needs. I do have 2 concerns though

- We haven’t seen too much of him against experienced managers. He faced Mourinho twice these past 2 years in big knockout games and lost both ties. How will he deal with the big name premier league managers week in week out?

- Does he have enough pedigree to convince the big egos in our squad of his project? Or will he turn out to be another Nuno where the players are unmotivated?

Hoping both of these concerns can be resolved with time and patience

My one concern is: That Kocku? fella he's bringing with him* looks shit in his best-of videos. But apparently is hot shit. WTF is going on nowadays? Anyone hook me up with a best-of the best-of videos?

* and presumably will consume our entire summer budget.

Oh, Arne Slot, he's a tactical whiz,Bringing glory to Spurs, that's what he is!With his strategic mind, we'll conquer each game,Arne Slot, you've brought us fortune and fame!

:levyeyes:

blame chatgpt

Yeah let's drag out another appointment and completely fuck the prep for another season.

Then poor results, sacking, and repeat...

Levy really needs to get out of his own way, or just get out.

They can fuck off out of the club if they’re going to play that game. If he’s chosen, they get behind him.
You’re absolutely right, but will the club back him in this scenario?

Will they give him the time and patience to weed out the bad eggs if results go poorly in the beginning?

He'll be back..

TBH, I was hoping he'd...

predator-arnold.gif

I read a few articles on him seen a few videos and I’ve seen his interview he did the other day.
I’m probably completely mad but there is something about this guy. Players seem to love him and I can see why he has a certain charisma. It’s a gamble because he has only a few years experience but I think he is the right guy for us at this point, we need a shock treatment of attacking football to get everyone behind the club again, slott could be the guy 🙏
Well here's hoping he's gonna fit right in... sorry, slot right in, I meant SLOT right in, slorry, not slorry!

Been watching Feyenoord quite a bit this season and especially since March when we were first linked with Slot. I’m very optimistic and excited for this project as his tactics are a great watch and his youth development is something this club greatly needs. I do have 2 concerns though

- We haven’t seen too much of him against experienced managers. He faced Mourinho twice these past 2 years in big knockout games and lost both ties. How will he deal with the big name premier league managers week in week out?

- Does he have enough pedigree to convince the big egos in our squad of his project? Or will he turn out to be another Nuno where the players are unmotivated?

Hoping both of these concerns can be resolved with time and patience

Or you could say that teams might be surprised by his football in relation to your first question. In relation to the second, isn’t that what we need to a degree? We need this group of players challenged. Obviously there’s a huge but there though. The owners have to back the manager and probably even address the squad to let them know that Slot has their total backing and whoever isn’t willing to be part of it can do one, whoever they are. Levy probably doesn’t have the bollocks for that though unfortunately but it’s what we need.

Back
Top Bottom