Have we signed Diaz yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

90s thumbs up GIF

Daniel, one of your moles, like AirfixxUltra, can pass on, Zest approves this move entirely.

He has 'the force', please deliver Conte this man!

Looks a great player but doesn't address the glaring weaknesses in our squad...would much rather we stuck to the task of paying more for a quality CM, rather than spunk the transfer budget on this lad

Amarabat guy as cover for Kessie. This guy as a Conte sweetener and let's face it, with Gil not ready and Berwijn yet to fully arrive, we need a Ginola, a VDV, one with that Spurs flourish, IMO.

No, you moron, we haven’t.

And we never will. So stop being an idiot and get out of this thread

Yes we will. Every player wants to work under a coach who has won the title 5 of his last 7 seasons (some shit like that I read)...

Joe just has to get the cheque book out, dust off some bullion, sell a painting or two, and it's all there for us, right now.

Season 1 Please GIF

This is just Levy’s latest version of Moutinho, Bruno and Dybala. Wait until there are just a few days left, make an low offer for a good player that you know won’t be accepted just to make it look like you are doing something. Then when nothing happens he can say “we tried but it wasn’t possible”. Rinse and repeat.

I will eat my own head if Levy spends the money it would take to sign this player. He will never do it. It would be like Elton John becoming heterosexual.

This is just Levy’s latest version of Moutinho, Bruno and Dybala. Wait until there are just a few days left, make an low offer for a good player that you know won’t be accepted just to make it look like you are doing something. Then when nothing happens he can say “we tried but it wasn’t possible”. Rinse and repeat.

I will eat my own head if Levy spends the money it would take to sign this player. He will never do it. It would be like Elton John becoming heterosexual.
I hate to admit I've fallen for this trick many times, not realizing it was a trick. Up to and including Dybala.

That one just seemed too implausible to be true, so it finally clicked for me. Why would image rights sink an 80 million euro purchase? Just silly talk.

Back
Top Bottom