Have we signed Hulk yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gives me an excuse to post this again.

tumblr_m3s89y9CXu1qgyi65o1_400.gif

I wish it was Josay Mourinho taking that beating, just because.

In all seriousness, I've to admit to not having seen Willian, Lamela and Hulk play enough to really be able to break down, in sufficient depth and detail, how they each might fit in differently. In Levy, Baldini and AVB I trust :avbpray:

Dont know much about Hulk, but AVB has managed him before, so I will trust his judgement on that one.

Watching Aston Villa yesterday, Benteke looks the real deal. Its nice to see a player stay at a club and give it time, but he is two cuts above the rest of that team. Shame we missed out (cheers Carlito)

Hate these threads.
What I think we should have done for the summer of 2013 is have a single thread for transfer discussion.
Though what would we call it?

:defoe:

Hate these threads.
What I think we should have done for the summer of 2013 is have a single thread for transfer discussion.
Though what would we call it?

:defoe:
A single thread for all transfers would be 10000 pages long.! Imagaine how much shit would be in that Truckloads!!!:eek:

If he's available for the same fee as Willian then id take him. Big strong pacey rocketbooted dude with a cool name, whats not to like? You dont get in the Brazil squad if you arent a bit tidy. Plus the manager has worked with him before

Rumours were doing the rounds a couple of months ago that we might get him on loan.
Given some who seem to know better have suggested he's inconsistent and/or attitude issues then this would be preferable to spunking £30m+

Given some who seem to know better have suggested he's inconsistent and/or attitude issues then this would be preferable to spunking £30m+
Fuck it, let's just get Shaun Wright-Phillips. We've got to have at least one questionable transfer per window, otherwise we have definitely sold out.
:ade:

May I check something here? You appear unsure as to what position Hulk plays, yet have also seen enough of him to know Lamela is better?

How does that work then?

It was just a weirdly worded observation mate. They're both winger forwards (mainly) and I didn't say Lamela was better. He is, however younger, and most likely on substantially lesser wages and has yet to be known as a troublemaker (as far as I know)

Hulk, on the other hand, has been acting like a proper cunt in Russia (problems since day 1) and even though he was brilliant in AVB's (amazing) Porto side, I have failed to be impressed by him since. Also, Lamela's age will eventually lead to Real paying £300 billion for him. Hulk will not gather the same fee due to his age!

Back
Top Bottom