Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminds me of Cavani getting a red card for a bow and arrow celebration.

But picture this: NLD 1-1 88 mins in: Luiz with an error to give him the ball with a beautiful goal directly after it. Now if he gets a red card for that when he celebrated in front of those AFTV cunts, it will only make it more epic.

(Note: my definition of epic might better fit in the context of a movie though)

Oh there’s no doubt about that. That celebration is the definition of salt in the wound.

I know two Milan fans and they hate him with a passion
That's surely because of interview, in which he said he wants to increase his market value further after joining Milan. He explained that it means he wants to score goals, develop and give everything to the team but he has been already blamed for every bad thing that has happened to Milan since 1950.

That's surely because of interview, in which he said he wants to increase his market value further after joining Milan. He explained that it means he wants to score goals, develop and give everything to the team but he has been already blamed for every bad thing that has happened to Milan since 1950.

Milan are a shambles.

It wouldn't surprise me if he meant use them as a stepping stone to a better club like Spurs anyway.

I remember watching his debut for Milan against Napoli and he was fucking incredible. Haven't watched Milan since though as they're typically crap and would make Kane look like Darren Byfield.

In 2018/19 he had 21 in 19 games for Genoa, then 11 in 21 for AC.

This season he’s got 4 in 18 appearances.

Only started 14 games. Worth noting Milan have only scored 16 goals in the league this season and no one has scored more than him.

They're abit of a shambles.

I think Serie A is a shadow of what it used to be, but I’d be happy with this signing.

Had a great record last season and is available as a punt. One of those signings that could be a bargain or relatively expensive flop. We need a striker, so he looks like he would be a very good option.

Back
Top Bottom