Have we signed Mateo Musacchio yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the mustache that is worth the money!!
we've missed a decent moustache down The Lane recently...
hoddle.jpg
Naylor.jpg
$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(HziBRPzr7T-lQ~~60_35.JPG

...and of course, the Daddy of them all:
preview.jpg

Any news on this deal?

Scrolling through media and can't find much?
What r the chances he'd be announced over the weekend? Or more likely the beginning of the week?

Any news on this deal?

Scrolling through media and can't find much?
What r the chances he'd be announced over the weekend? Or more likely the beginning of the week?
It's a little bit quiet, but something surely is going on.
He wasn't in Villareal's squad for the Swansea game that they played yesterday.

And if anything, I think we are more likely to announce at the week's beginning. I think it would be pretty cool if we gave mega bumper announcement: Musacchio's and Yedlin's signing + Verts' contract.

But I have a feeling that we won't announce much until we sell. It's clear that we have to sell, and even Poch spoke a good bit about it today. So maybe we might just have to wait a bit longer than we'd like.

Last edited:
Just to add. Villarreal signed CB Ruiz from Valencia which is an obvious replacement fort Musacchio. I think it's just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom