Have we signed Mateo Musacchio yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Belgian ;)
2386293-the_joke_your_head_3-(n1292804669453).jpg

Bugger, looks like we’re signing another player that Liverpool (and the rest of the half decent teams in the world) once expressed (or where rumoured to have) an interest in.

That equates to our scouts taking part in an elaborate Mission Impossible style infiltration to bug Brendon Rodgers’s mother in law’s dog groomer’s house, so they can listen to the names of potential signings as he whispers them in his sleep.

Back on topic -

I watch a fair amount of Spanish football and haven't heard of this guy before. Anyone here actually seen him play a significant number of games? It's a significant fee for a defender.

Back on topic -

I watch a fair amount of Spanish football and haven't heard of this guy before. Anyone here actually seen him play a significant number of games? It's a significant fee for a defender.

He was Villareal's player of the year last season. Apparently he had a 50 million euro release clause. I've only seen him a few times, but he has that bulldog mentality that should translate well to the PL

He was Villareal's player of the year last season. Apparently he had a 50 million euro release clause. I've only seen him a few times, but he has that bulldog mentality that should translate well to the PL
Ta. I never trust the Spanish league. Villarreal finished 6th last year. They could finish bottom this year. That's how La Liga is!

I remember being linked with Rossi back in his Villareal days. £30m was mentioned I think? They got relegated the next season (albeit Rossie was injured for that year).

Bugger, looks like we’re signing another player that Liverpool (and the rest of the half decent teams in the world) once expressed (or where rumoured to have) an interest in.

That equates to our scouts taking part in an elaborate Mission Impossible style infiltration to bug Brendon Rodgers’s mother in law’s dog groomer’s house, so they can listen to the names of potential signings as he whispers them in his sleep.

Methinks the "tranny" Rodgers was caught with a year ago was Freund with a good set of plastic tits.

Back on topic -

He was rated as the best CB not playing for one of the top three last year. Put up some monster stats for a younger player. Seems to be the real ( . Y . )'s.

According to spurspanyol on twitter he's not played a single minute of ore season yet so it's unlikely he'll be in our starting 11 at west ham

Yeah i was just reading some of his tweets. Sounds like this will be an ugly transfer. Could be drawn out longer than we want.

He was rated as the best CB not playing for one of the top three last year. Put up some monster stats for a younger player. Seems to be the real ( . Y . )'s.
Rated by who though? I love a stat, but comparing players with just figures is not feasible in my eyes.

I'd like to know if anyone saw him for a significant portion of his 'Player of the season' season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom