Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is such a big deal for us. There is a huge difference in quality between Sergio and Ben. Massive upgrade.

Bale is an upgrade as well, but we already had good quality wingers.

We now have tremendous depth at FB and on the wings. If it were up to me, we would keep Aurier. He should get plenty of game time.
Yep I'd keep all our FB's (loan Sess out). I see little difference in overall quality between Aurier and Doherty (Aurier better defensively, Doherty better attacking) and Davies kinda works in a back 3 or back 4 (solid, dependable but nothing special), with this new fella looking mustard but might take time to settle(??).

My biggest reservations on everything are still very much centred around Jose what he's doing with the team. He absolutely needs to put some convincing performance together now be that boring Jose ball or what he's promised when he arrived (I'm not really expecting this now though).

So with all the new business we've done it might all count for nothing if he continues to serve up the dross dross we are enduring.

Doherty is better defensively by miles based on what I've seen. Serge is a better athlete - fair enough
I'm not sure tbh.

Doherty definitely far better in an attacking sense and Doherty far less error prone so I will take that.

I dont give a fuck about no Doherty being far better in an attacking sense and far less error prone. Announce Bale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom