Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
Maybe use your brain???
Some twitter warriors are making nonsenses.
No one on hia goddamn mind will want a 10th reserve player, who is out of shape, and even when he was playing was bang terrible....
And yeah Conte obviously not speaking to my ear, but he definitely won't go and tell a random Twitter warrior that he want that bang terrible player. There is a thing called common sense, you know?

Never heard of him but I've watched a short highlights clip and he looks like a slow, fat Winks but who is a stronger tackler.
It looks like Conte wants 2 DMs.
We have Hog, Skipp and Winks. Skipp is not 100% fit and if Hog gets injured we are struggling.
So a loan with an option to buy for this guy seems a good move.

Never heard of him but I've watched a short highlights clip and he looks like a slow, fat Winks but who is a stronger tackler.
It looks like Conte wants 2 DMs.
We have Hog, Skipp and Winks. Skipp is not 100% fit and if Hog gets injured we are struggling.
So a loan with an option to buy for this guy seems a good move.
Congratulations, you have been successfully gaslighted by THFC 👍👍👍

:levystare:

Maybe use your brain???
No one on hia goddamn mind will want a 10th reserve player, who is out of shape, and even when he was playing was bang terrible....
And yeah Conte obviously not speaking to my ear, but he definitely won't go and tell a random Twitter warrior that he want that bang terrible player. There is a thing called common sense, you know?

There is also a thing called rabid hyperbole that ruins ones credibility.

Yet another spammer.
Don't even know what gaslight means but I'm popping you on ignore.
Mate, you just called the guy a fat, slow Harry Winks, then concluded that it was a good move, and you think I'm the one worthy of being put on ignore?

Besides the fact that it's outright pathetic to have to shove your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to ensure you avoid any thoughts that may differ from your own, that is a staggering lack of awareness!

Mate, you just called the guy a fat, slow Harry Winks, then concluded that it was a good move, and you think I'm the one worthy of being put on ignore?

Besides the fact that it's outright pathetic to shove your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to ensure you avoid any thoughts that may differ from your own, that is a staggering lack of awareness!
I know right....fat slow...I'm in!!!!

WTF!

Gotta be Stockholm syndrome. Trust your eyes man. Fat slow! your right! And soon to be over run by Declan Rice and Wilfred N'didi. We DONT NEED THAT

Maybe use your brain???

Awkward post.

Huddlestone was fat and slow but he was a decent player for us. I am not expecting a world beater I am expecting a low risk and costs cover for a position where, if reports are true Conte wants cover.
Edit: WTF is the added Stockholm remark about?
It's called metaphor and a bit of hyperbole my posts are full of it. Tommy Huddlestone was a way better footballer than this man will ever be. We are consistently being sold short by the board our recruitment is a joke and this blokes a terrible punchline. Stop backing utter mediocrity. Twenty one years of this crap. Enough is enough!

Tommy Huddlestone was a way better footballer than this man will ever be. We are consistently being sold short by the board our recruitment is a joke and this blokes a terrible punchline. Stop backing utter mediocrity. Twenty one years of this crap. Enough is enough!

Like me you have no idea how good this player has. You have never seen him play a game of football.
If Conte wants him-I want him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom