Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
I think it's becoming pretty obvious that the lad is a six month loan that will probably play a handful of times. There's no requirement to buy.

I don't really see any point in getting worked up. He'll be back in Italy before the end of July.
So .. why bother? Crikey, I’ll do a job for six months. I may make Winks look like Pirlo but the fan base will love me when I play the in the’ NLD and spend the whole 90 minutes making chicken noises in the direction of the Woolwich fans, players, bench and manager.

So .. why bother?
If I had to guess, the main thing we want to do is get Ndombele, GLC and Dele the fuck out of the club. Our main targets might not be available, so we're getting in cover to rest Skipp and PEH when needed. We'll ship him back in July.

I think we're used to loans being more than they need be. This could simply be a case of six months cover, with the lad playing FA cup (if we're still in it) and the final 20 minutes of certain fixtures.

I think it's becoming pretty obvious that the lad is a six month loan that will probably play a handful of times. There's no requirement to buy.

I don't really see any point in getting worked up. He'll be back in Italy before the end of July.

Fair enough if that is all it is but if that is the case why have that role be someone who adds nothing to the team?

Why not Coutinho who adds creativity, goals and set pieces? Or Eriksen? Or some else that has some or all those skills?

Lolling. Twitter xG hipsters. Exactly as I predicted in the transfer thread. A player none of us had heard of (step forward everyone who protests they’ve been watching Florence ‘B’s’ for years)…

FFS why do we settle for such mediocrity. No wonder our trophy cabinet is emptier than a banker’s heart…
Describing both what Amrabat does and what Traore does as "dribbles" speaks to some of the inherent data challenges of the whole football stats thing.

Signed back up coz I miss the abuse.
Sorry lads, we have to wait til the summer. Contes been given a bum deal with our squad and he knows his hands are tied.
We have to off load some player we spent 65m on first FFS to get any kitty. Who give the go ahead for shit players like bondombelly.
I miss lamela right now

If I had to guess, the main thing we want to do is get Ndombele, GLC and Dele the fuck out of the club. Our main targets might not be available, so we're getting in cover to rest Skipp and PEH when needed. We'll ship him back in July.

I think we're used to loans being more than they need be. This could simply be a case of six months cover, with the lad playing FA cup (if we're still in it) and the final 20 minutes of certain fixtures.
Agree with your assertion about getting rid of the negative forces in the dressing room. But my offer still stands. I’ll do a job for six months, and I don’t need to lock the club into a five year contract. I’ll be an enormous c**t, but I won’t stroll around like the world owes me a living.

Wallace And Gromit Cheese GIF

Is this guy any good never heard of him. I take his not with morroco in afcon? Must be really good!
Don’t get why we have to buy//loan some average player from abroad. Also from Italy as Patrica only knows that market, very imaginative?
Why can’t we just give some of our youngsters a start or game time if necesssay? If we get knocked out of the cup we only have the league games. What we should do is get rid of players we don’t reduce wage bill and save our money unless some who can go into starting 11 comes along. I see no point getting some to sit on the bench and have pay loan fee plus wages for them. Just give someone like white a few minutes if necessary.

Is this guy any good never heard of him. I take his not with morroco in afcon? Must be really good!
Don’t get why we have to buy//loan some average player from abroad. Also from Italy as Patrica only knows that market, very imaginative?
Why can’t we just give some of our youngsters a start or game time if necesssay? If we get knocked out of the cup we only have the league games. What we should do is get rid of players we don’t reduce wage bill and save our money unless some who can go into starting 11 comes along. I see no point getting some to sit on the bench and have pay loan fee plus wages for them. Just give someone like white a few minutes if necessary.
He is playing in AFCON with Morocco, he played today in fact.

Like I said in another thread, this transfer window we’ll end up with another Gedson type of signing. It’s not embarrassing anymore, it’s incredibly annoying.

Back
Top Bottom