Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
Some talk on SC, that Levy might be up to his usual tricks again.
I certainly hope it isn't the case, but, just listening and looking at levy, you know that very little of what he says can be trusted.

Im here to help

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

We have Royal at RWB so no. LWB is only marginally better than that clef footed Fraudzilian too
The whole backline is a problematic at this point . But I am hoping Spence can fill in that one RWB spot and Perisic on the the LWB. But we play with 3 bloody centrebacks and have 1 good one. So need to fill 2 of those.

The whole backline is a problematic at this point . But I am hoping Spence can fill in that one RWB spot and Perisic on the the LWB. But we play with 3 bloody centrebacks and have 1 good one. So need to fill 2 of those.
I agree but Dier and Davies have been far better under Conte than Royal, Sess and Perisic

If it's anything to do with Hercules or Trix, if you look at their ITK record the last 10 years it's complete shit
Itk should always, be taken with a pinch of salt of course.
But I don't think, anyone should dismiss it, just because it might not be what they want to hear.
They clearly get information, but as with most sites, it is used to drive traffic on that site by the mods.
However what is being suggested, is not something that has hasn't already been met before, so I would not be at all surprised if in part there is some truth.
Unfortunately we don't have the luxury on here, of anyone with good info who can corroborate or quash those comments.

Itk should always, be taken with a pinch of salt of course.
But I don't think, anyone should dismiss it, just because it might not be what they want to hear.
They clearly get information, but as with most sites, it is used to drive traffic on that site by the mods.
However what is being suggested, is not something that has hasn't already been met before, so I would not be at all surprised if in part there is some truth.
Unfortunately we don't have the luxury on here, of anyone with good info who can corroborate or quash those comments.

The record speaks for itself, they are misery merchants with nothing right in the last 10 years

They talk like they know what's going on in the minds of every employee that works here when they have no clue

Itk information does exist but not on that sort of open platform

The record speaks for itself, they are misery merchants with nothing right in the last 10 years

They talk like they know what's going on in the minds of every employee that works here when they have no clue

Itk information does exist but not on that sort of open platform
IMO the only ITK who actually had info was JJ and I’m pretty sure he stopped doing it a few years ago, at least his Twitter’s been deleted since 2021 and I think he got a lot quieter on SC last I saw

Back
Top Bottom