Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
What? TFC were wrong about a potential transfer target? Can't be true

The only reason I bumped this is because of the overreaction that happened when we were linked, nobody on this forum had seen him play yet acted like we were about to fold as a club because we might of been interested in a loan deal for the guy

I didn't know much about him at the time but after abit of research it turned out that he wasn't the most evil human ever and we weren't doomed to eternal relegation

The only reason I bumped this is because of the overreaction that happened when we were linked, nobody on this forum had seen him play yet acted like we were about to fold as a club because we might of been interested in a loan deal for the guy

I didn't know much about him at the time but after abit of research it turned out that he wasn't the most evil human ever and we weren't doomed to eternal relegation

:troll:

:troll:
What? TFC were wrong about a potential transfer target? Can't be true

I hope he does

Could go either way, but with both Fabhino (29) & Henderson (32) in the wars injury-wise in recent seasons, I'd hate to see them bag a gem that allowed to them to continue punching at their recent weight.

They're still pretty sorted in other positions.

Most of our players leave us before they win a trophy.

This guy might actually win his trophy while being recruited by us.

Now, how to get one currently playing for us to win a trophy…

Back
Top Bottom